Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 1999
I had a Radio Flyer wagon just like this as a child and loved it, which is why I wanted one for my daughter. We bought ours when our daughter was a year old, and she loved being pulled around the neighborhood in it. Now that she's four, she loves pulling her one-year-old little brother around, or posing for pictures with him in it. We use it for picnicing in the local park, or setting up an impromptu lemonade stand on the front lawn. The wagon seems to keep popping up in our family photos, from the Labor Day block party to Halloween trick-or-treating. It's a "classic" for good reason--kids love it, and never stop loving it.
0Comment112 of 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2007
I had used a Radio Flyer wagon for almost 9 years as a garden cart, better size than garden supply type and smaller to store. I own an acre and 1/3, so carrying things around the yard is difficult without help. The old wagon is still good except that the wheels are plastic and that is why I am buying this new one - it has steel wheels. The quality is even better than 9 years ago- very sturdy, metal is heavily coated, no rough edges and handle is finger pinch proof. I should get about 25 years on this one. Oh, by the way the kids like to ride in it and pull stuff around in it also.
0Comment83 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2000
I got a wagon like this when i was really small. Now I am 14 and Istill use it for getting grocries from the store. It is still in good condition except it is rusty because i used to fill it with water nd make my friends ride in it. It is fun to ride down the hill from the store too my home. It can go really fast and it's easy to steer. You have to be careful if you cross the road and go onto a curb with kids in it. One time my mom was pulling me and my sister to the store. When she went over the curb it tipped over and my sister scraped underneath her nose. It is a great toy and even though i'm too old for it i still like it a lot.
44 comments109 of 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2010
We got our Radio Flyer wagon in 1964 and it still is in pretty good shape. Ours was bought at a grocery store called High-Low Food Store in the Chicagoland area and were dubbed the High-Low Flyer. High-Low sold wagons so customers could tow their groceries home. One tire is cracked but that's to be expected after 46 years. See photo at the top of page.
review image
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2010
When I moved to this appartment the trash dumpster was completly at the other endof the appartment comlex. So I thought this would be great way to take my trash bags out and also to take groceries in from the car. It has been a God send. I am 65 and it is a great help. It is not a toy for me, but as you know it is. I put it togeather myself in about 30 minutes. Directions are very clear. I love it, and I don't look like a bag lady pulling it. Virginia Garcia
33 comments32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2007
The wagon is great, as expected. 5 stars for the wagon, no stars for delivery.

It arrived with a dent, though, and when we called they told us a replacement wouldn't be available until mid-February, plus we'd have to figure out how to re-pack the thing, which was halfway assembled before we noticed the dent . . . so we gently banged it out and spray-painted the spot, and the recipients probably won't care, but it was a pain-in-the-butt, and there didn't seem any way to deal with it that wouldn't have been too much trouble.
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2008
ORdered this Radio Flyer wagon for my grandson's sixth birthday when we discovered that, of all things, he didn't have one! He "needed" it for carrying his "stuff" around. Best part was that it arrived in perfect condition, it was easy to assemble and delivery took less time than we thought! The brand speaks for itself.
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2007
My son (4 yrs old) cannot leave this alone. We use it mostly to get the mail, walk to the pool, in fact anywhere we go he's either in it, or puling it full of toys, etc. It is strong, sturdy and easily put together. Arrived on time, but when unpacked it has two dents to the top of the rim. Thing is, it's not like you can pop back over to the Wal Mart and swap it when you've bought it online - once you've unpacked it and your kids have seen it you cannot explain to them they have to wait another week or two in the hope we get another one that has fewer dents. So I keep my dented one. I would buy elsewhere next time for this reason - it is a heavy item with less than adequate packaging and so you need to check it before leaving the store.
11 comment25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2014
I took ownership of my Son's little Red Wagon when he moved out of the house. His Grandparents had bought it for him. I would put my bags of groceries in it from the trunk of the car and wheel it to the back door when we did not have an attached garage. I used it for many other chores as well. That wagon must have lasted over 30 years! Guess you can say it was built well. I used to tease my Husband, cause he has all these "Manly Work Tools" and when I would go to get the Wagon for me to use for something, I would find he had it filled with "his stuff" Well, the wagon eventually got rusted out (when he left it out in the rain from time to time) and the wheels went crooked, he said its time to throw it out. Well we were married just over 42 years and Christmas was coming up and he asked me to make my Christmas list out. After being married for that long, there really wasnt a whole lot I needed or wanted. I missed my Red Wagon though. So, I put that on my Christmas List. He laughed and said, I am not going to buy you a Red Wagon for Christmas, I said, "Okay, fine, if you dont buy it for me, I will buy it for myself". Well, when Christmas came around in 2012, when I woke up on Christmas morning, there was the Little Red Wagon under the Christmas Tree with a big red bow on it. LOL!! He got the biggest Hug from me and we laughed.

I treasure that wagon, it has come in so handy, we have a very long driveway and now I put all the Trash Bags in the Wagon and pull the wagon down to the end of the very long drive to put into the Garbage Container.

My Husband passed away a few months later and now everytime I use or see that wagon, I think of that Christmas and the wonderful man who gave it to me and it makes me smile. Now, its a very special "Little Red Wagon" .
on October 11, 2009
I did not buy this as a toy, but as a way to get more exercise. I live in a senior community and would put the trash in my car and drive it around the building to the dumpster. Now I put it in the wagon and walk. I bought this product for the name not the price. It is very sturdy and I use it for much more now that I have it. I would recommend this for anyone who wants quality and durability. I know that it will last for many years to come.