Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Price:$21.09+ $4.43 shipping

on May 15, 2008
This wagon is a great size for a 1 year old to pull around the house. However, the wheels on our wagon do not roll easily. Maybe after time, they will loosen up. Still, my 16 month old son drags the wagon around the house. Just big enough for a couple of Barbies - which is what my daughter puts in it. In summary - this wagon could be better - but is not terrible. Just wished the wheels rolled better.
on February 15, 2009
This little wagon is adorable but that's about it! It's teeny tiny. The handle is so short that my 1 1/2 year old cannot pull it without stooping a bit. It often turns over on its side when changing directions. In my opinion, this wagon is better for looking at than playing with. It would look really cute in a boys room on top of a dresser with a stuffed animal in it.
on February 24, 2009
This was intended to be a toy for a toddler but is more like a display or theme container. Is not suitable as a real wagon.

It will only serve as a pull toy for a short time in that the handle is too short for most children to comfortably pull.

Like most wagons it has a tendency to tip over when turned sharply to right or left. Not quite big enough for a child to ride in and would not be safe to do so. Stability will be a problem for toddlers. This will be frustrating to a child.

If you are looking for a toy this is NOT RECOMMENDED. It would make a great container for gift or display.
on September 15, 2008
THIS TOY WAS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT AS GIFTS FOR MY THREE YEAR OLD TWIN GRANDCHILDREN. THE WHEELS DON'T TURN AND THE HANDLE IS TOO SHORT FOR THE LITTLE ONES TO USE WITHOUT BENDING DOWN. VERY BAD DESIGN. WISH I HAD MY MONEY BACK.
33 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2009
After reading the reviews posted here, I was a bit hesitant to order this toy wagon. However, since I wanted to use it as a "easter basket" to hold some small stuffed easter gifts for my 21 month old grandson, I decided that it would be just fine for that use. I am not sure why the wheels on the wagon don't turn for some of the reviewers here, but the one that I bought works just fine. The wheels turn without any problem. The wagon is really cute and I know my grandson will love pulling it around the house with his toys in it.
on December 1, 2008
We have the ATW Radio Flyer wagon that my 2 y.o loves to ride on and because of this, she would pull at anything she would see with a string, rope, ribbon or belt and pretend that she was pulling a wagon. So I decided to buy her this little red wagon so that she could have a real one to pull with. She would put all sorts of toys in it. The handle is not that long and a 3 yo or older would probably have a difficult time pulling this wagon. This wagon could also be a nice decorative ornament/accessory for a kids playroom.
on August 22, 2008
My one year old loved to pull this around inside the house. That was 5 years ago and now his little sister is enjoying it. Because we rarely used it outside it's still pristine. It is small but great for driving around a small set of books and toys. A nice prop for toddler photos too... a small bouquet of flowers, fall leaves and pumpkin, etc... My fondest memory of this wagon was seeing Daddy pulling the large red wagon full of firewood while our two year old pulled a pieces of kindling in his. Great male bonding and so adorable!
on December 29, 2012
The secret is out: This isn't just a toy! I bought this classic American toy with the rails, which turned it into an old guy's best friend. I use it to carry groceries from the car to the house. I have two Persian cats and their litter boxes require filler that comes in economical (but heavy!) 40 pound containers. I don't know what the load rating is for this toy, so I never carry more than two boxes of litter box filler at a time. It handles the 80 pounds without protest or any signs of being overloaded.

I use it inside to carry these 40 pound boxes to the litter boxes, which saves me a lot of stress and strain.

I've not had it long enough for the other duty I expect to use it for: gardening. It should be great for hauling yard waste. Put a trash bag in the wagon, and fill it as I go, is the plan. Some yard waste will go to the trash (thistle debris, hollyhock stalks, other noxious or hard-to-mulch things like twigs)and the rest will be carried to a place where I can compost it. I imagine the wagon will be especially handy outside, though, for carrying flats of flowers and vegetables from the car to where I want to plant them. It will save lots of time since I won't have to load-unload-carry a few where I want them, the usual routine up till now.

The planting mix bags and other big bags will be more easily moved, too. I know it will work well for this duty because my next door neighbor has a Radio Flyer wagon (without the rails, which do enhance its utility a lot...!) that she uses for her garden work. In fact, it was watching how she benefited having her wagon that inspired me to buy mine. She is in her 80s.

I highly recommend this wagon (especially with the rails). If a child or grandchild wants to use it as a toy, it's OK, too. It is solidly made. Assembly is simple.
on August 2, 2012
I originally ordered this small wagon to use as decoration for my son's radio flyer 1st birthday party. After the party, my son and daughter have LOVED playing with it. It is just the right size for them to put a few small toys in it and pull them around. It is very sturdy. My son actually stood in it and there has not been any damage to it. The only problem I have had with it is that I only got one! May have to order another one in the near future! We love it!
review image review image
on October 29, 2013
I have this wagon in my office and use it as a candy dish. My co-workers have a saying about office issues which is "That is your little red wagon you pull it"! As a child most people are definitely familiar with a red wagon it was very popular. I am thinking of purchasing another one. It brings back childhood memories they are full of laughter, carefree and no worries. A child would love this although most children would prefer the large wagon. As an adult the wagon can be used to store all kinds of things. There is a difference is being childlike vs. childish. We "ALL" need to be reminded of this from time to time.