5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little wagon
Published on April 11, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay...
Published on May 15, 2008 by J. Morrow

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay..., May 15, 2008
J. Morrow (West Paducah, KY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
This wagon is a great size for a 1 year old to pull around the house. However, the wheels on our wagon do not roll easily. Maybe after time, they will loosen up. Still, my 16 month old son drags the wagon around the house. Just big enough for a couple of Barbies - which is what my daughter puts in it. In summary - this wagon could be better - but is not terrible. Just wished the wheels rolled better.

2.0 out of 5 stars A "little" Little Red Wagon that is not a toy., February 24, 2009
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
This was intended to be a toy for a toddler but is more like a display or theme container. Is not suitable as a real wagon.

It will only serve as a pull toy for a short time in that the handle is too short for most children to comfortably pull.

Like most wagons it has a tendency to tip over when turned sharply to right or left. Not quite big enough for a child to ride in and would not be safe to do so. Stability will be a problem for toddlers. This will be frustrating to a child.

If you are looking for a toy this is NOT RECOMMENDED. It would make a great container for gift or display.

1.0 out of 5 stars More Decorative Than Functional, February 15, 2009
Krista (United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
This little wagon is adorable but that's about it! It's teeny tiny. The handle is so short that my 1 1/2 year old cannot pull it without stooping a bit. It often turns over on its side when changing directions. In my opinion, this wagon is better for looking at than playing with. It would look really cute in a boys room on top of a dresser with a stuffed animal in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, September 15, 2008
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
THIS TOY WAS A GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT AS GIFTS FOR MY THREE YEAR OLD TWIN GRANDCHILDREN. THE WHEELS DON'T TURN AND THE HANDLE IS TOO SHORT FOR THE LITTLE ONES TO USE WITHOUT BENDING DOWN. VERY BAD DESIGN. WISH I HAD MY MONEY BACK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little wagon, April 11, 2009
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
After reading the reviews posted here, I was a bit hesitant to order this toy wagon. However, since I wanted to use it as a "easter basket" to hold some small stuffed easter gifts for my 21 month old grandson, I decided that it would be just fine for that use. I am not sure why the wheels on the wagon don't turn for some of the reviewers here, but the one that I bought works just fine. The wheels turn without any problem. The wagon is really cute and I know my grandson will love pulling it around the house with his toys in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and works just like a real wagon, December 1, 2008
Aznmom (Tracy, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
We have the ATW Radio Flyer wagon that my 2 y.o loves to ride on and because of this, she would pull at anything she would see with a string, rope, ribbon or belt and pretend that she was pulling a wagon. So I decided to buy her this little red wagon so that she could have a real one to pull with. She would put all sorts of toys in it. The handle is not that long and a 3 yo or older would probably have a difficult time pulling this wagon. This wagon could also be a nice decorative ornament/accessory for a kids playroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars This wagon is in many photos, August 22, 2008
Rose (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
My one year old loved to pull this around inside the house. That was 5 years ago and now his little sister is enjoying it. Because we rarely used it outside it's still pristine. It is small but great for driving around a small set of books and toys. A nice prop for toddler photos too... a small bouquet of flowers, fall leaves and pumpkin, etc... My fondest memory of this wagon was seeing Daddy pulling the large red wagon full of firewood while our two year old pulled a pieces of kindling in his. Great male bonding and so adorable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wagon for small kids only though, April 25, 2009
This review is from: Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon (Toy)
I love this wagon and so does my son. He is small, but at 31.5 inches tall, the handle just got too short. The handle doesn't turn all too well and the front wheels tend to stick in a turned position but the wheels on ours spin just fine. I agree it's mostly a display item as most toddlers are too big for using it. But we got lucky with our little one being so little, we got a lot of play out of it. He used to sit in it when he was 10 months old, then started pulling on it and still loves it at 2 years old. He doesn't care the handle is too short as when he forces me to push his block wagon, I don't want to bend over so I lift up the front wheels and here we go, so he feels like Mommy when he walks around with the wagon with the front wheels up in the air. Again, great toy for small kids and a great display item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute wagon, May 13, 2010
Suzee (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Bought this little wagon for granddaughter's 1st birthday. Did not realize how small this wagon was because I ordered it in such a rush. Granddaughter puts her little toys in and out of it. She just started walking and I hope she will start pulling the wagon around soon. Radio flyer makes a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wagon, January 29, 2010
CKelly (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I bought this wagon for my 1 1/2 year old daughter so she could tote around her toy hippo--she initially tried to sit herself in it, but she got upset when she couldn't fit :) It is very cute and a perfect toy for her.

Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon