Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Radio Flyer Steer 'N Stroll Coupe
|Price:||$118.23 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$31.76 (21%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3 ways to play: adult push, kid push, kid scoot
- Child seat belt for added safety; door opens and closes like a real car
- Entertaining and realistic lights and sounds (batteries not included)
- Push handle adjusts to both adults' and kids' heights.
- Weight capacity 43-Pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Its awesome. It really is. Look at it - It LOOKS awesome. I have seen nothing else like it. We receive compliments every week and he makes the ladies turn and say "awwww!"
- It has a working console and horn.
- It has a working door, so he can climb in & out like a big boy when its time to walk. He likes that.
- Easy to assemble. We were on the road in 10 minutes!
- The tires. They are a joke. Plastic plastic plastic! They move independently and wobble like the dickens. Getting down from curbs is an exercise in anger management, as the tires will each flip in a different direction and land sideways. Easy fix is to reach the road via driveways or other ramps when possible, or have a second person grab the front and lift you down. I would expect better tires from a wagon company!
- The foot tray/foot power option. This idea is poorly designed. The car is just too close to the ground for him to move it effectively with his own feet. Going backward is easier than fwd for him. (Just think about it: Imagine sitting on something REALLY low, like one of your child's trikes, and crab-walking it fwd.) If you have a giant child like we do, I recommend ONLY using it as a push-car - expect to ALWAYS use the tray. If it works out that your kid can drive this car around using leg power consider this a bonus, but do not expect it.Read more ›
After less than a month of use now, I'm a bit disappointed in the product. The front wheels wobble a lot and are extremely squeaky. As our first Radio Flyer product, we've been disappointed with the perceived quality of the product and the reality of realizing that it's not all that great.
The positives have been where my son absolutely loved his car. He would want to play with it constantly - either one of his parents pushing him or he would want to push it around himself. He enjoyed pushing the button to the music station, where a small 3-second long songs would play. The car was perky and as we would walk around the neighborhood for evening walks, cars would even stop to give their "what a great car".
At the back is a telescoping arm to enable either a child to push the car or extend the telescoping arm for an adult. The one of two negative things I have to say about the car is that the arm did not telescope far enough for me to push him without hurting my back -- granted we were walking about 1-3 miles around the neighborhood. The other negative is that the car was loud with the wobbly front tires - again drove me batty at times on the long walks. Our walks would be on asphalt roads that had a lot of ups and downs, as well as trying to navigate the sides of the road sloped to drain water to the curb and gutters (the car would constantly pull towards to the curb). We went on a lot of walks with my son riding in his coupe.
My son is now 36-months old and he has gotten too big for the coupe.Read more ›
Pros- Sturdy body construction, seems to be holding up well against the kicking and roughhousing of a toddler
Cons- flimsy push arm, has quite a bit of wiggle when pushing with child in vehicle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This little car is fabulous. My 7 month old son loves it. It's well made and easy to push aroundPublished 10 days ago by maria sarho
My granddaughter loves this car . She's not old enough to paddle around in it yet but everyone pushes her and she thinks it's great .Published 14 days ago by J. Spencer
We normally love Radio Flyer for its quality products but this is not one of them... The plastic is cheap looking and flimsy, the construction isn't up to par, and the wheels are... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Melissa Tinger
Fabulous! I ordered one for my first grandchild seven years ago. It was such a source of delight for him, that I am now ordering this one for my second grandchild.Published 2 months ago by Robin Daniels
Cute little car, however, very annoying issues from the get-go:
Handle is not sturdy enough. Broke easily. Front wheels are jenky. Need to WD40.
My grandson loves it. he really enjoys getting inn and out of it.Published 2 months ago by Gemma Kerstetter
Absolutely incredible gift for my granddaughter. She is one years old. Loves the car! She's figured out all the buttons, climbs in it thru the door herself. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kelly Chrisman