Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on July 18, 2014
OK. So when my wife told me she wanted a wagon that cost $160, slamming my head into the wall sounded like a better idea.... Two days later (thanks Amazon Prime!) we had a lovely box of wagon parts in my living room! It doesnt take a rocket surgeon to assemble it, however I recommend actually looking at the instructions. In typical Dad fashion, I set about assembling it by intuition and grit alone. After boogering up one front wheel install, I decided the Ikea-ish instructions might be used to my advantage. After that it was relatively smooth sailing. Upon completion, I strapped my son in (10 months) and his older cousin (3 years) climbed in, threw the wife over my shoulder, killed a sabretooth tiger, and off we went for a romp around the neighborhood. It pulled very smooth, handled our off-road (grass) excursion like a champ, and had plenty of storage for my niece's stuff, her baby-doll and all her stuff, as well as the wife's purse and some water bottles. All that and we didnt even use the attached storage bag in the back. The wheels are not hard plastic, as some other reviewers have said, but are a foam rubber type of material. Not sure how someone could confuse the two, but there are special people everywhere... At the end of the day, I am very happy with the deflation of my wallet for this epic chariot for the offspring, and would recommend it to anyone looking to haul their minions around, whether that be to the park, the beach, the zoo, the salt flats, a lunar surface or any other place you may venture to. Happy Wagonning!
2020 comments|584 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2012
We bought this after our kids got too big to fit in the double stroller (2 1/2 and 5 years old). I love all the combos you can do with it. They can face each other, or if they can't keep their hands to themselves, they can face the same direction. If I only have one with me, the other seat turns into a desk or eating table, or even just a storage area that is closed. I LOVE this and we've gotten so many people commenting on how cool it is. The turning radius is remarkably small considering its size. I was able to manuever it in and out of a women's bathroom on my own. My only complaint would be that the bar that goes through the middle of the umbrella portion is exposed, so my youngest keeps trying to grab it. He has yet to break it, though, so that's a good sign of its durability. The bag on the back is huge, and can fit my kindergartener's entire backpack for school. It's fairly easy to pull and push if you only have one child, but does get somewhat heavy with two bigger kids. On a rainy day, we even had two five year olds and my two year old in it all at the same time. We are able to fit it in the back of our minivan storage area, no need to put any seats down. We love it, and my boys consider like a toy. Very fun and very worth it!
1313 comments|140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2013
We love this Radio Flyer Ultimate Comfort Wagon! The cooler that comes with it is fantastic and holds much more than we thought it would. We loaded this thing down and still had no trouble pulling it up and down the hills at the zoo. I wish the bottom of the seat lifted for more storage but only b/c it seems like a waste a space when there could be more storage underneath. This thing already has a LOT of room to store things, though, so we aren't upset. We especially like that the handle doesn't drop when you let it go and doesn't go back far enough to accidentally hit a seat (or a child's head). Highly recommend this wagon. :)
review image
0Comment|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2013
Pros: versatility of seat configuration; shade; large bag for storage;seat belts; drink holders; seat cushion covers; high seat backs; ability to put seats down to make interior completely flat for sleeping or diaper changing;

The reason why this is not a five star: it would be nice to have an option to have all terrain wheels for this wagon so that it can travel easier in off road conditions. Otherwise great buy and best price and fastest delivery thru amazon.com.
on April 22, 2015
I never purchase anything without reading reviews and it come down between this one and another one because it folded down. It was more of a utility wagon anyway, but the reviews for this one kept saying how big it is and that unless you had a large vehicle you wouldn't have room to haul it. Well I didn't listen to it and bought it anyway. BEST WAGON EVER! It's not as big as other reviewers make it sound, but is definitely roomy and tons of storage space. My little girl was ecstatic over it. After I put it together (maybe 20 minutes total, (canopy took the longest for me because I couldn't figure out how to get the center brace to curve upward instead of downward. Lol) we took it on a 1 mile test run around the subdivision. There are hills where we live and it was very easy to pull. I had to hammer a little on the front wheels upon getting home to stop the washer from jingling so bad, but other than that it was great. My daughter couldn't decide on which seat to sit in and kept switching from seat to seat. :) other reviews also stated that it's easy to tip.... No, no it's not. I PURPOSELY TRIED to turn sharp to see if it would and nope. I think their problems were with the wheels being put on wrong. There is an R & L printed on the metal for the front wheels... Hard to see, but it's there. And if you are LOOKING at the wagon, it's not YOUR right and left, it's the opposite, as if you were in the wagon and looking at the handle bar and then it would be your right or left. The instructions clearly explain that, but it could easily be put on wrong if you DON'T read them. Haha. Anyway, this is an awesome wagon and we can't wait to take it to the Houston Zoo next weekend for her birthday. :) Look no further and BUY THIS WAGON, because my little one doesn't want to get out of it!! :)
on May 23, 2013
Bought this for my 4yr old granddaughter's birthday. She is big for her age at 3' 6" and about 45lbs. She is very comfortable in either seat and in any of the seating positions. Lots of leg room for big kids, but still works great for little ones too. Her one yr old cousin can sit comfortably and securely with the seat belt on. There are so many ways to use the second seat: as a table, as a covered storage area, or can be reversed for stadium seating position. Assembly was easy, just wheels and canopy. The hardest part is getting the canopy center rod in. Absolutely love it.
review image review image review image
on April 3, 2013
I have a four year old and a six year old. Our six year old is on the autism spectrum so when we go places we need something to be prepared for situations that might come up so we needed something with seat belts and big enough for both kids. We were using a sit and stand stroller and they were getting too big for that so I looked around for wagons. I came across this one and was so excited! All of the different seat configurations as well as a huge bag for storage needs on the back is a mothers dream! The wagon arrived and it is exactly as described and wow worth the extra money. The handle on the wagon folds in for storage and it is a great height for tall people....no more crouching down to pull the wagon. The wagon is higher off the ground than others and soooooo much more room. Both my kids fit with room to grow. The seats turning either way is a great bonus and gives the older one even more leg room in the front if the two boys do not want to face each other. The canopy is wonderful and all is easy to put together. I very highly recommend this product.
on January 24, 2013
This wagon was easy to put together, and best of all my grand daughter loves it. It is roomy, well made and has room for her little brother who will be born in May. My daughter loves it because it's very versatile and she can push or pull it either direction easily. The canopy works great and is an added benefit.
on June 29, 2015
We had a Step 2 Canopy Wagon which had a hard top with storage and cup holders for parents. I loved the shade it offered too. The only problem: I had to replace the wheel arm twice, so we went through 3 of them in 4 years. We paid $100 for the wagon. My husband was so tired of it being cheaply made, that he looked up Radio Flyer wagons. The company has been in business for decades and make quality products.
Pros:
1. We ordered this and it came the next day when it wasn't supposed to be here until the day after.
2. Right away we noticed that the wheel arms were strong and durable, not thin, flimsy metal.
3. The canopy has uv protection, which I love and is easily removable with a convenient storage bag.
4. There are 2 cup holders on the floor inside the wagon for the children and two cup holders for adults on the outside, which is so nice.
5. The seats fold down and you can turn the cushions around so your child can nap. (This is my favorite part)
6. The bag attaches to the back of the wagon and is extra large so you can fit ALOT into it.
7. I could go on and on about what I love about this wagon, but I want to get to the point! Best wagon ever! We have taken this to Six Flags Great America and Magic Waters WaterPark and it is so convenient. There is extra storage behind the rear seat and I put our first aid kit there. (We have 2 rambunctious boys who get boo boos all the time) The wagon is easy to push and pull. The wheels are so quiet compared to my Step 2 wagon. One last thing, the handle has 2 stops on it (unlike my Step 2) so it holds itself up when you stop walking or you can lay it in the wagon without it falling. I wish we would have bought this 5 years ago!
Cons:
Only one: My Step 2 wagon handle can lay underneath the wagon and can fit into any trunk, like my impala. We now have a VW Routan van which is spacious inside, but the Radio Flyer wagon handle will not fold underneath, so when I load it into the van, (my littles sit in the captains chairs) I lay the handle in between their seats on the floor in the aisle and the rest of the wagon sits in the back. It's easy to do, just kind of a pain that it will only fit one way in my van because it is so big.
on April 23, 2015
My son loves this wagon! The canopy is perfect for keeping the sun off of him. He sat in the wagon just looking around for over an hour with no problems, so I know he was comfortable. Even when I tried to take him out he wanted to stay in it. The wheels are quiet except for a little shaken if you're on blacktop like the road. The wagon is sturdy. I couldn't have picked a better wagon for him, it's everything I expected. Handle folds down for storage so it fits in the trunk of my car with a little maneuvering, but worth it!