Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.99

on September 19, 2013
I downloaded a couple of tracks from this collection, "Please Come to Boston" and "Seasons in the Sun". While they don't fail as miserably as some remakes, they aren't the originals, so buyer beware. Can't speak to the rest of the collection other than to say I'm glad I didn't purchase the entire album. The songs I remember, I remember well, so remakes take a hit up front.
on July 29, 2014
Very good price, and it's so nice to find original recordings. Sound quality is very good as well. I noticed a couple of reviewers wo stated that a few songs weren't original. I assure you they are, and it is rewarding to find original recordings.
on October 4, 2014
I don't have any way to prove it, but I believe these are the original recordings. Maybe the confusion is caused by the quality of the mastering which is really good. Anyway, it's a nice selection of pop from the 70's at a great price. Enjoy!
on July 14, 2014
Even though the artist list has original names - they sound different - not like the hits I actually remember from the 70s. I believe this is not the originals. Pretty much a disappointment in my book!
on September 3, 2013
Would recommend this album to anyone interested in listening to songs that use to play frequently on the radio.
13 Songs: Brandy(You're a Fine Girl) , I Can See Clearly Now,It Never Rains In Southern California,Stir It Up,Playground In My Mind,My Maria,Seasons In The Sun,Please Come To Boston,Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me) ,Amie,Turn The Beat Around,Magnet & Steel (Single Version) ,You're Only Lonely.
on June 19, 2012
These might not be the 13 songs I would choose as the greatest radio hits of the 70s, but this is a great collection, especially since I got it for $5. Listen to the samples; I'll bet you'll recognize (and probably like) a few of these songs even if you weren't around back then.
on March 17, 2015
have been unable to download to my computer.....and can't seem to fix it. I am on the net... and Amazon won't connect????
OK, I had to turn my firewall off to download.... got it now.. All is well... you live and learn.
on November 8, 2014
I definitely wanted to have the majority of these songs. I definitely recommend this to those who grew up in the sixties & Seventies.
on June 26, 2014
Every title we know and like or love , play it on Tablet during games ,
planes, trains and automobiles. What's more to love!
on July 6, 2014