4.0 out of 5 stars quality item
Purchased for my mom, she still has a vast vhs collection. Seems to stand up to her use. Saves on the VCR. This is a replacement for a less expensive model and I am glad I paid the extra money.
Published 10 months ago by Rich

1.0 out of 5 stars Radio Shack Video Tape Rewinder
Lid won't stay latched when trying to rewind tape.
Poor quality to say the least.
Would not recommend this product.
Published 10 months ago by mark behrends

1.0 out of 5 stars Radio Shack Video Tape Rewinder, October 10, 2013
This review is from: New Radio Shack 1-Way VHS Video Tape Rewinder (RadioShack Item #44-1223) (Electronics)
Lid won't stay latched when trying to rewind tape.
Poor quality to say the least.
Would not recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Radio shack rewinder, November 1, 2013
I bought 3 of these - 2 of them do not work right. One was so bad I had to return it - the 2nd one doesn't work right but have kept it and the 3rd one works great.

The not so good one I kept - Sometimes it works good and other times it makes a lot of noise and the top does not close all the way for a good fit.

Too bad only 1 of the 3 work well :(

4.0 out of 5 stars quality item, October 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 21, 2013
I'm sick of DVDs that don't work, arrive scratched or start to pixelate immediately, so I'm grabbing up VHSs whenever I can. I bought a Toshiba DVD/VHS player and wanted to get a rewinder to avoid wear on the expensive machine.

This works like a charm. It only rewinds, but that was OK for me for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 7, 2014
this product didn't operate properly....................I was be given a full refund to my credit card asap

3.0 out of 5 stars Rewinder - used, June 14, 2014
It is in used condition and looked it. It arrived with no instructions or packing slip. This made it difficult to return. But through internet inspections I was able to accomplish this.

4.0 out of 5 stars A replacement, January 27, 2014
This was a replacement for an earlier RadioShack Item #44-1223 we purchased a couple of years ago. I thought the first one should have lasted longer than it did but what does anymore?

2.0 out of 5 stars frustrating, January 9, 2014
It does not stop when you are rewinding tapes and you need to be there to hit stop or it ruins the tapes.

1.0 out of 5 stars out of commission, January 9, 2014
wayne tanaka (KAHULUI, HI, US) - See all my reviews
It's not even three weeks since I received it and the tape rewinder is already not working. A previous one worked nicely until I dropped it and it broke apart. Don't understand why this one doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, December 26, 2013
I got this re-winder for my mother to use with her VHS video collection. It works so well that I am considering getting one for myself while they are still available.

Rate and Discover Movies