Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 8, 2016
Does not work with a Petsafe wire as advertised. After reading other ratings I found this out and would not have bought if what they are saying was not assumed (and you know what that means) to be true. Do not buy for Petsafe fence.
on July 21, 2016
Shipping was fast, I bought it to fix a broken line in my dog fence didn't really work for me to do that but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work to do what it is made for which I have no idea what that is.
on August 27, 2014
Did exactly what it was meant to do. local Radio Shack didn't carry this
on March 19, 2015
It did exactly as it was supposed to. I was able to fix my In-Ground Pet Safe fence easily with it.
on January 1, 2015
I would never have found the break without it. works as promised
on May 25, 2015
It worked! It helped me find the break in my dog fence. I couldn't buy it locally since they have closed all of the radio shacks around me.
on March 29, 2015
A roll of wire actually works better
on July 18, 2016
Used to fixed underground fencing.