Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rafters Tsunami Stripe Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 3, 2011
I purchased these sandles for my 4 year old daughter and I absolutely love them. They are snug without being to tight which is hard to find for kids with long narrow feet. I wanted to get something that was quick to take on and off, but she had to be able to run in them. My daughter loves the rainbow color.
on August 5, 2011
Nice design, fits great, durable. Can get them wet and they don't break down or develop any odors. Highly recommend!
on December 24, 2012
My son LOVED the heck out of these flip flops. They actually have cushion and arch support, and he even walked for days at Disney in them! They look cute with shorts or even dressed up a bit. He is REALLY hard on shoes (he's 8), and these are still in superb condition. I will definitely buy them again for next summer, and these will be able to be hand-me-downs-- that NEVER happens with shoes!
on July 7, 2012
Sizes run bigger than said and I thought they were the ugliest shoes when I saw it for real. In the picture it looked light, durable, and stylish, was not impressed. Seller was quick though.
on July 18, 2012
Having grandaughters who complain that flip flops hurt their feet and finally finding a pair that is comfortable and very durable! Thank you
on December 21, 2012
ok ok ok ok Okey this product is exelent, the product is fine, beautiful and economic, good choice, very happy whit this product
on March 27, 2013
My 6 year old daughter loves them. Very well constructed & she says they are very comfortable. Super cute too!
on October 31, 2015
I love Rafters, best arch support I have been able to get in this price range.