5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the investment
Published 20 months ago by Luis A. Ruiz

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product, imperfect printing
There's a lot to love about this product - it's well-engineered to strap onto a pull-up bar, and the resistance is perfect for people of varied weights and strengths.

The bad news is that the strong ink used to print Rage's branding on the bands rubs off on everything (hands, clothes) and is impossible to wash out.

Gibson (who owns Rage) sent me a...
Published 16 months ago by RND

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the investment, December 11, 2012
Luis A. Ruiz (Altamonte Springs, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
I had been looking at getting some of the super bands to assist me with being able to do pull ups but could not decide what resistance would be best. This system with its 3 bands allows you to change the resistance as you get stronger. I started with all three bands and found out that that was too much resistance so I took one off and 2 where perfect (you want them to assist you not do the exercise for you) I have now been using them for about 4 weeks and I have reduce the resistance even further and I'm even able to do some pull ups on my own. All of the components are of good quality and look like they are built to last a long time. I am glad I spent the money on this product and so will others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product, imperfect printing, April 3, 2013
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)

Gibson (who owns Rage) sent me a replacement, but unfortunately it's also printed with the same bad ink.

I'm sure they'll fix this in future production runs, and I wouldn't think twice about recommending the product except for this ink issue. Now I have the straps turned inside-out so less of the inked surface rubs on my waist and chest as I do pull-ups, but it's not perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, August 16, 2013
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
At my crossfit gym they were much thicker. These are quite thin and expensive for what they are.... However, they serve their purpose in my home gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great assist, April 1, 2013
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
This thing is great, I am by no means a small guy, 5'6" and 190 lbs and 2 bands does the job more than adequately, three bands was too much (almost no effort to actually DO pull-ups, and one was not enough). I was so pleased and surprised to have received my bar strap and bands in black (not the red strap and green bands pictured - but that would have been ok and what I was expecting anyway). I love this product and expect it to last a long time and to get a lot of great use out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Love it'

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for form and confidence, March 29, 2014
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
This item helps make pull-ups easier, and give you confidence to attempt more than you could without assistance. I am no longer afraid of this key exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 9, 2014
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
When your body gives up but your not ready too the Rage Pull-up Assist helps you get those extra reps in with a variety of Assistance levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars reaching my fitness goals, January 7, 2014
talal aoun (CHIAH, BAABDA Lebanon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
The Rage pull up assist met my expectation and it's helping in reaching my fitness goals. The quality is good and it's easy to set up. Do I recommend this product? Definitely. The price is right too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must buy for anyone into bodyweight fitness., November 26, 2013
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
A very cool toy. I had shoulder surgery back in July. 50% tear right labrum and a couple of torn tendons in my right bicep. Thanks to this very cool toy and a little work I am back to muscle ups and front levers. Sure I work with this thing 5 days a week, but it paid off, now with lesser resistance bands I get perfect form on both of the aforementioned skills.

After surgery one of my friends, a fellow gymnast and a DPT, told me to start building up my back and shoulders Two months later not only am I walking upright, I'm also back to basic gymnastics including some ring and hi-bar routines. None of it would've been possible without determination, support and this totally cool little assistant.

As an aside, I'm 55 years old, still coaching and still playing over the bar, The variable resistance bands which are really high quality were amazingly helpful, This is another example of the excellence of Rage Fitness and their parent company, Gibson.

5.0 out of 5 stars On my way to unassisted pullups, October 11, 2013
This review is from: RAGE Pull-up Assist (Misc.)
Easy and better than I expected. No more chair and I feel myself getting stronger. One band was enough for 150 pounds.

RAGE Pull-up Assist