|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||02141|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2141-1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
RaggTopp 2141 Farbric Protectant
|Price:||$25.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$0.67 (3%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Patented Formula Protects By Keeping Out the Elements of Nature and Man
- Renews and Extends the Life of Fabric and Carpet
- UV Protection with UV Stabilizers, Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of aerosol products by air.
- Restores Lost Water and Stain Repellency To Like Factory New
- Meets and Exceeds California VOC Air Quality Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you are new to this product read below on tips to help you apply it. Here are the reasons why I'm giving it 5 stars: cost, time, ease-of-use:
Cost: For what it costs (less than $20) you are really getting your money's worth by extending the life of your fabric top. Before I use this product, water would be absorbed into the fabric. After I use this product, the water beads up and rolls off the top.
Time: It takes me 30 minutes (depending on drying time) to apply 2 coats of this product. 1 can should be enough to give you 2 coats and I would recommend doing 2 coats.
Ease of Use: Follow the instructions by shaking the can and spraying. Use goggles and dust guard to protect your eyes and nose.
- Don't use on a windy day.
- Use on a warm day to allow it to dry.
- Wash your top clean before using this product.
- When applying the product, cut out a 10 inch x 20 inch piece of cardboard to protect the windows and paint.
- You don't need to tape everything up. If you overspray, wipe it off before it dries.
- Use the whole can to get 2 coats.
- Reapply every year.
- Make sure you do this before the rain or snow season.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is like high quality wax for your fabric convertible top. After application, water beads just like a new wax job. It lasts a full season. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Jon C. Paulus
I'm posting this product as OK because I have not used it and sold my 2003 Terminator so now I have no use for it.Published 1 month ago by brian snow
Works really well. Had a new top installed last April but still had a little leak above my knee on the driver's side of my 2000 BMW Z3. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bruce D. Morris