Fatal Attractions 3 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Reptiles Man lived with seven large Nile monitor lizards in his small studio apartment, and woman shared her home with more than 20 venomous snakes and lizards.
2. Big Cats Hear the stories of people who keep dangerous big cats, such as tigers, lions, and leopards, as pets and learn how just one mistake can result in devastating consequences.
3. Chimps Chimpanzees, our closet animal relative, possess six times the strength of an average adult male and have the temperament of a five-year-old child. Despite their strength and their wild tendencies, some people believe chimps make loving companions.
4. A Tiger Loose in Harlem In 2003, a 500-pound tiger was removed from a New York apartment in the notorious projects of Harlem. Veteran's tigers helps him cope with his post traumatic stress disorder, but another tragic story reminds us that predators can never be denied.
5. Snakes in a Trailer! Anita Finch, a 33-year-old Californian woman was found dead in her trailer-park home, clutching a note with words, "Northfield Hospital, ask for ICU." How did her passion for nature develop into an obsession for venomous snakes?
6. Don't Feed the Bears Donna Munson was an elderly lady who enjoyed feeding the bears that congregated around her home in the woodlands of Ouray, Colorado. Her life ended tragically when she tried to intervene in a conflict between an adult male and a cub.
7. My Pet Python Cincinnati local is bitten on the face and neck by his 13-foot python. While in a feeding frenzy, the snake coiled around his neck and asphyxiated him as Ted's horrified girlfriend witnessed.
8. Raging Bulls Ricky Weinhold paid with his life when he tried to keep a bull as a pet. Texas rancher RC Bridges has gone a step further and keeps a huge pet buffalo called Wild Thing. At one time, it even had its own room in the house.
9. A Tiger Stalks New Jersey A tiger loose in the streets of suburban New Jersey tips off locals to a larger and potentially deadly problem. Meanwhile, a man's insistence on keeping tigers costs one person their life.
10. The Deadliest Show on Earth A Wisconsin school teacher follows his dream of owning a two-ton Asian elephant, but isn't prepared for the inevitable. Doug Terranova, a former circus performer, wants his young daughters to follow in his footsteps.
11. A Buffalo Rides Shotgun Three men tempt fate when they bring a buck, a buffalo, and a bull into their lives and homes.
12. My Sister the Lion Two families are torn apart by one member's choice to keep big cats close at hand.
13. There's a Crocodile in My Bed An Australian man keeps two 10-foot saltwater crocs in a shed in his backyard. Aussie Vicky Lowing shares her suburban home with three pet crocodiles, one of whom she takes for drives in the car, another that lives in the bath.
Don't go in the woods alone...one may have escaped!
Here, owners of dangerous snakes act as if because they feed and "love" their snakes, that the reptiles will not poison or suffocate them.
This doesn't seem like it's going to work out well for the owner who is crazy enough to take a wild beast into his/her care!
This show is pandering to the hype of dangerous pets, focusing on the rare insadent instead of the norm. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Cody J. Engstrom
This episode was about the dangers of owning a chimpanzee. When they become adults, even if brought up from a baby they can turn on a moments notice. Read morePublished 15 months ago by ozman
Who doesn't like this series?? Well, if you're the type of person who doesn't like to hear about idiots keeping vicious, deadly wild animals as pets and eventually getting mauled... Read morePublished 17 months ago by L. Nelson
This is a great show. The endings are sad, but, predictable. In the interim, v interesting to watch the way these people interact with these amazing yet dangerous creatures, and... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Knov6