|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$35.40 - $53.00|
- Shapette Firm Control. High Waist Long Leg Shaper.
- High waist smooths away midriff bulge. Flexible front and side boning for comfort and shaping.
- Exclusive invisinet tummy tamer panel shapes comfortably. Exclusive contour bands for shaping waist, hips, back and derriere.
- Gripper stretch lace bottom eliminates thigh bind. Exclusive split crotch for convenient opening. Flat sewn seams. It's one of our bestseller items.
- Material Contents: Firm control Power Net fabric made from 77% Nylon, 23% DuPont Lycra with two-way stretch.
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We regularly stock this item in BLACK - MEDIUM. Usually leaves our warehouse same day/next business day. Other sizes and colors usually leave our warehouse within 2-4 weeks.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0002L0232
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I noted that they fit as expected- IF YOU GO BY THEIR SIZE CHART!! DO NOT GO BY YOUR TYPICAL SIZE- USE THE SIZE CHART.
The only thing I'd add- I think sometimes their color is listed as nude and sometimes beige. The color was a little off from what I consider a true nude- more peachy/orangey than I would think, but they did not show through and ivory dress at all.
All in all, super shape wear!
I have average thighs, but the leg portion rolled up the thighs all the same. This renders this garment useless. Wore it just once, now it lays in the draw - useless. A waste of $41.00.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was not as expedited. Light, light weight, was not a high waise.Published 14 days ago by LISA COLEMAN
Wish it had a side zipper which would make it easier to put onPublished 1 month ago by Tammy Keister
Bought the correct size per the measurements, but found it to be quite small. I will have to give it away or lose about 40-lbs; the latter is not an option.Published 3 months ago by crystal g
The fabric is slightly itchy. I ordered the Large size and it was hard to pull up over my hips. I have a 30" waist and 35" hips and a relatively flat derrière. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Conscientious Shopper
Seems hard to get on even in right size. Not like the ones I remember.Published 7 months ago by Caleb
Beautifully made, very sturdy. Way too small for me as a large is waist 32"Published 7 months ago by Michelle from So Calif