- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Use leftovers for sandwiches for lunch.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then crumb mixture; turn to coat.
2. Arrange chicken in two 13 x 9-inch baking dishes. Bake 20 minutes.
3. Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken; top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Tip: Most dishes that call for frying can be baked to cut down on the fat. Try substituting eggplant for chicken for a vegetarian version.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 310, Calories From Fat 90, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 770mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g, Sugars 7g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 34g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%
Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stand Time: 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl. Combine Ragú Old World Style Pasta Sauce and water in another bowl.
3. Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in each of two 13 x 9-inch baking dishes. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture in each dish; repeat. Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles and 2 cups Sauce.
4. Bake both dishes covered tightly with aluminum foil for 1 hour. Remove foil and sprinkle each with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake uncovered 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Variation: For a twist on a classic...add 4 cups cooked ground beef or 2 cups cooked spinach.
NOTE: Recipe can be halved. Bake in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish 1 hour. Continue as above, omitting last 10 minutes of baking.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
1. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook green pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add ground turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, until done.
2. Stir in Pasta Sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
3. Stir in macaroni and heat through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Ragu Pasta Sauce, Old World Style is a nice basic sauce for us.
While I frequently prefer to make mine from scratch, this seems to be a good, quick pasta sauce for when you don't have time.
This Ragu traditional pasta sauce is so very thick and 'tomatoeeeee' it tastes like fresh tomatoes from the summer garden!
my mother loves these ...she uses it on pasta - in soups and in beans ....she loves it - and when I can send it to herPublished 19 days ago by Bom
THE PRODUCT IS CONSISTENT, I'VE HAD IT SING I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND LOVED IT THEN AND LOVE IT NOW.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. GIVE IT A TRY
I used my imagination and added small bag of crushed BBQ Popchips which fortunately was a great combination to put over organic ramen noodles - magnificent self-made recipe that... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sandra L. Thornton
This stuff is terrible. . This is not even healthy. Read about corn syrup. It used to be way different years ago. I wouldn't feed it to my family. Ill make it from scratch.Published 1 month ago by serdlc64
Five stars because the taste is great. The one thing I want in a sauce
are good taste. The date shows it is not old nor has it been sitting long. Read more
I love using Subscribe&Save for all of my grocery items that I need to buy each month. It is so convenient to have them all arrive at once. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Carolyn L. White
Can't really complain about this. It's not too watery, and is processed rather uniformly to the point I don't notice any skin, stems, nor seeds present in it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by D. Vu
Tried this years ago and preferred another brand. This sauce is much better than it used to be. Yes, I still add dried onions to the sauce to improve the taste/texture but I... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Karen E. Schembri
I really have to applaud Ragu for going organic! Good job! I was in the store the other day and I bought some. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Victoria Berg