5.0 out of 5 stars :-)
I love who ever came up with the idea of these gloves. They are so cool all you have to do is flip them back and you can text, drive and when done just flip back. They keep your fingers very warm :-)
Published on May 30, 2012 by Heather A M

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
I bought the L/XL size but they were still too tight on my giant man hands. Thankfully my boyfriend is a shorty, so he can wear them.
Published on December 2, 2011 by DJiMatt

5.0 out of 5 stars :-), May 30, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Men's Ragwool / Thinsulate Lined Convertible Mittens / Fingerless Gloves (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars My son really likes these convertible mittens, December 30, 2012
I got these mittens for my son. He loves them. They are warm and he likes the velcro strip that holds the flap open when he wants them to be fingerless. They are just a bit hard to get on and off, but he figured out that pulling the thumb off first makes them easier to get off. This was one of his favorite Christmas gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality merch, December 26, 2012
These are very well made no-finger gloves. The material is of very high quality, as is the stitching and the entire design. They fit very well and feel great

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, warm gloves, December 25, 2012
And they don't itch, the lining does a great job of protecting your hands from the rough wool, and the removable mitten part allows you to perform all kinds of tasks without having to remove the gloves totally. Velcro to hold the mitten part back when off, smart!

2.0 out of 5 stars really poor fit, December 25, 2012
The thumb is disporportional to the rest of the glove size an you cannot expose it. My advice make sure you buy ones that allow you thumb to also be exposed

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., December 15, 2012
Bought these for myself S/M, they are a little loose, but they are mens so it was expected. I had a pair of these I got from a friend and I just wanted another pair, black. I love that they are convertible, because I can still use my fingers and get a grip of something without it slipping like normal gloves. Very comfortable. I like the faux suede patch on the palm area too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs too small, October 18, 2013
The glove fits nice except the thumbs are too short. Since the thumbs are the only digits enclosed, this would make it too small. Everything else about the glove is nice. IF they sold a medium/large it would probably be too big.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't like 'em, March 28, 2013
I bought these because I have a pair of similar glove/mittens that were purchased at REI. However, these definitely did not live up to those. Why you say? Well, they are warm. They look fine. But the mitten is too short to cover the fingers. I was cleaning snow off of my car windows and it just packed into the mitten freezing my fingers. NOT what I'm looking for! NOT worth any amount of money unless you never plan to use the mitten in which case just buy fingerless gloves.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 2, 2013
These were a gift to my neighbor . He liked the fact he can use his fingers and then covers then when he was done .