5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Affordable --- NO FOG --- Goggles
Published on May 30, 2011 by D.N.

3.0 out of 5 stars Goggles are good value
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Affordable --- NO FOG --- Goggles, May 30, 2011
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
I'm an adult, weekend, beginner dirt bike rider that rides around trails with my kids. I needed a pair of inexpensive goggles that would fit comfortably over my MX helmet and protect my eyes from dust and debris. WOW - these goggles are perfect. I purchased two pairs of cheap goggles off ebay for my kids. They always fog up and are not very good. I even purchased some anti-fog spray from Amazon to spray on and they still fogged up.

To my surprise, these Raider MX goggles did not fog up one time during a 4 hour ride. No spit, No anti-fog spray, no constant wiping. Just wear and go. Wow. So I gave these to my son and now I need another pair for myself.

Longevity will be the issue with these goggles. The lenses will probably scratch easily. But the price is right and I'm very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Burning Man google., November 1, 2012
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
Good googles to protect eyes during Burning Man at night. Cheap but effective. Only wore them in the evening/night during dust storms (since they are clear, during the day you would be blind from brightness) and they also helped keep my face warm during those chilly times. Never wore them during the hot days so I can't comment on if they fog up or are hot. They were pretty comfy, but I wasn't wearing them for long periods. Only for an hour here and there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
Purchased to keep the cold air out of my eyes while riding my motorcycle during winter months. Works beautifully. Got a pair for the wife who frequently rides with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
No fog, sturdy, well vented and constructed. Couldnt be happier w/em. Im glad I didnt pay more for a bigger name brand, these do it all.

4.0 out of 5 stars work great!, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
Bought these for riding a quad during elk hunt. They worked great, never fogged, and were crystal clear. I would buy again, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raider MX Goggle, June 13, 2010
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
Very comfortable and just as good as the more expensive goggles I have used. They keep the dust out and don't fog up on gravel, dusty ATV trails. Very good for the occasional branch sticking out onto the trails while traveling at 20-35 miles per hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, August 11, 2012
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
was a birthday gift for my son you made it possiable for me to afford to get him what he wanted and needed and its beautiful thank you merry christmas and a happy new year

3.0 out of 5 stars Goggles are good value, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
As anyone who rides dirtbikes knows, the goggles go "over" the helmet. The little plastic tube that holds the strap to the goggles easily pops out of the strap, as soon as you stretch the strap. This was not a deal killer. I had my wife sew the strap to the goggles, instead of using the little plastic tube. Overall a good value. They're cheap enough that I wasn't put off by this little detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
These aren't the best goggles in the world, but you get what you pay for, and for this price, these goggles are definitely worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 27, 2011
This review is from: Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult) (Automotive)
These goggles are pretty good for the price. I needed a new set while short on cash and so far I haven't had any issues. The lens is made out of a very flexible plastic which allows you to bend them however you want. They have a strong plastic smell to them, but it's not really noticeable while riding.

Raider MX Goggle (Black, Size Adult)
$11.95