Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 11, 2011
The Raimondi leveling clips are useful and I will always have them on the job. I will only use them here and there on smaller tiles if floor is un level. I used them on 1 job of 18" tile where the floor was wood and pretty flat but the customer wanted as small joints as possible. they worked pretty good but adds a lot of time, I think. With more experience I'm sure I can shorten the time. It uses a lot more thinset cause the base is pretty thick. As with this tile, a lot of tile has edges that flare out from top to bottom and this causes the joints to be larger than expected. The pieces are quite large, which is good but I am going to try the lash system. They look smaller and are cheaper. they should be much more useful on smaller tile. I chose to not try them on a granite tile counter because it was very flat and it was way faster not to use them. I am starting to think it may be faster on a larger job to just level the floor with self leveler.
on October 3, 2011
This product was exactly what i was looking for and came at the right price. A great tiling system and i recommend it to anyone in the wall and floor tiling industry.
on July 5, 2014