5.0 out of 5 stars Wife...
got this from me for Christmas and she loves it. She said it makes our water feel like soft water.
Published on December 27, 2012 by Optimus913

3.0 out of 5 stars The Filters are short lived
Published 7 months ago by CherylB

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife..., December 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Justification, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Rain Vitamin C Handheld Showerhead
I love this Showerhead. Love the chlorine being removed from water. Feels so clean and refreshing. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely feel a difference, October 29, 2014
This review is from: Rain Vitamin C Handheld Showerhead
If you're looking for a quality handheld showerhead then the Sonaki Rain Low-Flow Handheld Shower Filter is a great choice to look into. What's so unique about this particular shower head is that it removes 99.9% of chlorine and chloramines from tap water by using Vitamin C. I had never heard of a shower head that does that until now. Other than it having a good performance, it looks attractive as well. It's easy to use and is easy to install (even for the non-plumbing type such as myself). I also feel like this is a durable shower head made of resin housing with chrome finish and see through filter housing.

While I feel like it has pretty good water pressure and I do love the rain setting, a down side is that you can not adjust the setting as far as the water flow goes. Not that big of a deal for me though. I do notice the water feels softer when using the shower head compared to when I use our regular shower head. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I'm pretty sure I feel a difference. Which leads me to the real downfall is that the filter doesn't really last long; maybe about 2-3 weeks. We average about 10 minutes in my shower and my husband is even quicker. The kids have their own bathroom so this is just for my husband and I. So a longer filter life would make all the difference. Otherwise I'm loving the shower head, the design, as well as all the benefits of using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value/great product!, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Rain Vitamin C Handheld Showerhead
love this shower head! I'm a teacher and used to get cold way more often. This year, I only got 2! I think it is because of the vitamin C absorption into the skin! the quality of the shower hear is good too. I thought it would be cheap and plasticky, but its not. it's better than the regular shower head we had installed before this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Filters are short lived, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Rain Vitamin C Handheld Showerhead
The shower head itself is very good. It actually is much to powerful for our very small shower. My biggest problem is really with the filters. They only last about two weeks for two adults(though it says you can use it an extra week after you think all the Vit C is gone). We don't take long showers but I think the company used a two minute shower to get their stats for the filter life. Oh well. It's still better than inhaling chloramines. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Erratic spray stream, December 5, 2014
This review is from: Rain Vitamin C Handheld Showerhead
The sprayer nozzle shoots out erratically and and the stream is not consistent after a few months

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with purchase, November 5, 2014
This review is from: Rain Vitamin C Handheld Showerhead
Buy went with no issue. Happy with purchase.

Rain Vitamin C Handheld Showerhead