Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RainStoppers 68-Inch Oversize Windproof Golf Umbrella
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 12, 2013
This umbrella turns inside out when pushed up by wind. Normally this breaks an umbrella, but this one is actually made to do this, and fold back down in perfect shape! Love it!!
on October 10, 2012
When I bought the umbrella, I wasn't sure how large 68 inches was. I got home and saw the box that the umbrella came in and I figured out I was in for a "BIG" surprise. The umbrella is LARGE. It seems well made and can cover a football field. Alright, maybe just 3 people (or a Cub Scout troop). The thing that may be a con is that it is sooooo big that when a gust of wind comes through, it can almost be used as a sail. One thing that could make it better would be vents so that the wind could pass through. All in all, a good product to have in a rain storm.
33 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2015
This is a great umbrella to use if you are walking a dog. If you are curious of the width of the umbrella when its fully open its 58 inches. See image I added for more info.
on December 22, 2014
When I first got this umbrella, I was absolutely in love with it. After having it for around 2 months, I was still in love with it. One day a big wind turned it inside out, and once I pushed it against the wind again, it fixed itself right away. So I truly thought it was wind proof after that. Then, on a really windy day, it broke. It is not wind proof, it is wind resistant. It basically broke off at the seams. I have attached a picture. It is a little difficult to see, but the metal wires that keep the "spines" of the umbrella in place have been torn off. It also does not help that nowhere on their website can I find information on a warranty, and Amazon themselves could not even find it. If you live somewhere with no wind, then this umbrella is great. Otherwise, do not risk the wind.
review image
33 comments|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2015
It's really big, way more than I thought. I'm more of the petite size, so it looks...huge, like, you can't even see me but parts of my legs. Lol. My co workers laughed when they saw me with the unbrella (I'll take it as a good thing). I haven't really had a chance to test the wind proof yet, but I like how it can cover both me and my backpack when I walk under the rain, so I know for sure my books are safe! So far, so good!
on December 23, 2012
A good large umbrella. I was buying these for our attendants to use to when it rains to help people to their cars. These are BIG, so if you need a BIG umbrella these are great. A reasonable price for the size.
on September 23, 2013
ey ey ey

So this umbrella is pretty awesome and HUUUUUUGE it can fit about 3 normal sized people underneath it (and about four of me)

Even though it isn't an auto open, it isn't difficult to open at all, quite the opposite actually. It doesn't seem to be made out of cheap material ( to me at least ) and there's no bad design that somehow makes the water flow in under the umbrella
( this is something I've experienced a lot with other umbrellas)

Definitely a great buy, now I can take nature videos in the rain without having to worry about me or my equipment getting wet (:

Whoever made these things certainly know what they're doing, and you can't beat this price
on December 31, 2014
The umbrella came with a ripped/broken shaft. The shaft looked and felt like it was made of thick, circular/hollow cardboard.

Packaging was delivered bent.
on July 24, 2015
Works great and keeps sun off of you . It's long enough to use a hiking pole too which is exactly why I purchased this one for my dog to have some portable shade, when we stop for a water break. Check him out on Facebook @ Top of Horizon hill to see the adventures of Dexter the awesome dog :) I'm will buy a few more now that I know how good they work for my multi tasked needs.
on December 31, 2013
this umbrella was a life saver during my kids soccer games. it worked well and I could fit myself and two of my other kids underneath. it did flip out during a crazy wind storm, but this is to be expected.