5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Bridge
Wonderful book, especially for animal lovers! Heartwarming, brings you to tears, in a good way. I LOVE it! It gives you something to believe in after you've lost a cherished pet. I have recommended it to all my animal loving friends! I would pass it along, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get it back! Very recommended!
Published on May 22, 2010 by Carrol A. Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Bridge
Published on December 9, 2009 by Barbara J. Garrett

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Bridge, December 9, 2009
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
An easy read for someone who adores cats, and the people who foster and rescue them. Since each chapter is about a different cat, and a different story, it is easily one of those books you can put down any time and pick up later, because the story will be different. The author has a knack of getting into the story, she could probably pick a chapter and write a whole book about that one cat! Rainbow Bridge is indeed colorful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Bridge, May 22, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars The Rainbow Bridge, September 19, 2011
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book for animal lovers. It is very heart warming and worth reading, especially for those who have lost a loved pet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
Super book about rescue cats! You will laugh, and cry, and laugh some more! It really makes you stop and think, about all the kitties you see wandering around, and if you can help them, please do! We always seem to have a kitty or two come around, that we adopt, and they have enriched our lives immensely. This is a great book to read about someone who has rescued many, many cats, with all their quirky personalities :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for one who is dreading the loss of their cat, making it almost a positive way of looking at a necessary event., March 30, 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
Sent this book to a friend who said she didn't know what she would do if her beloved cat died. She loved it so much, it changed her way of feeling so despairing just worrying about when the day will come that her cat will have to die or be put to sleep because she is getting quite old, as they all do, iit lucky enough to have a good, long life and be loved so much. The "Rainbow Bridge" story is a favorite of so many folks, that this application of it with the wonderful concept of Rescue Cats for cat people (or rescue dogs for dog people, (I am both, so am now looking for one of these books for "dog people"). My friend said this changed her attitude toward her anticipated loss of her beloved "Oasis" kitty. Thanks again, Amazon, for making it so easy to find this valuable book, and so easy to have it delivered right to her home.

5.0 out of 5 stars True story of a devoted lover of animals especially abandoned cats, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
She tells a true & real life of a woman who did her upmost to rescue, foster & care for the abandoned & forgotten animals , the cats & kittens in u.k.. Book looks new & in great shape. Came fast !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Good, it's Great!, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
My Wife received this book as a present from me & could not put it down. Such a good buy and FAST to arrive from the US to Australia! Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Bridge, January 7, 2014
debbi Blair (Jackson, WY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
I'm a cat person. I love the original book of the Rainbow Bridge and share its story all of the time with my kids and grandkids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow bridge book, January 30, 2014
Lesley Fay Hanson (Hamden, Ct United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
I haven't read this book yet but I am looking forward to reading it. I do a lot of reading and a majority of my books have to do with horses. I love all animals and we (my mother and I) recently had to put down one of our cats (17 months ago July 28, 2012). I am now reading books about cats and dogs and what they give to the human companion. I have one cat who I absolutely adore and he is 15 years of age and doing very well health wise.

I am also looking forward to reading Paw Prints at Owl Cottage.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT READ FOR CAT LOVERS!, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats (Paperback)
I can really relate to the sweet writings of this author. The stories were tender, lovable , heartbreaking and beautiful. I wish our beloved companions lived longer... some of them are just so special. I lost my beloved kitty Scooter over 3 years ago and I miss him still... this book was such a comfort.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats
Rainbow Bridge: A True Story About Rescue Cats by Susan Cilyk (Paperback - June 24, 2004)
$9.94