5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Brite Backpack review
Remember Rainbow Brite and her band of misfit friends? Well, I barely do but everytime I look at her bright yellow hair and funky Sailor Moon-style ensemble it takes me back to a simpler (and carefree) time.

This is not only a toy. It's a backpack that is suitable for holding other much smaller toys.

I would recommend this toy for any child under...
Published on June 10, 2007 by 80sLady

1.0 out of 5 stars this is NO backpack!
Published 18 months ago by pursuetruth

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Brite Backpack review, June 10, 2007
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)

I would recommend this toy for any child under 4. It has very little educational value but my child found it stimulating nonetheless.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is NO backpack!, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
Please don't buy this item if you are looking to actually put something into this toy. On the back is a zippered slot and I swear to you, all you can put in there is a solitary quarter. It was sort of a gag gift for my grown daughter because I wanted to give her a check, and I literally had to fold the check SIX TIMES to get it to fit into the back. It's a sweet looking doll, but that is all that it is....a doll. Just be warned so that you know what you are purchasing. I had no problem with my transaction and would buy from the seller again, just not this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it..., June 14, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
She is really looking this. The pocket is smaller than most coin purses, but my daughter had claim it as her "new favorite doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Great child Christmas gift!, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
I'm so glad I found this. I was looking more specifically for a Rainbow Brite doll, but this is a wonderful alternative. I was kind of surprised that in the end it isn't much use as a backpack for little kids, but I'm sure my niece will love it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars lisa b, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
Got this for my daughters birthday, and she loves it. she loves raindow brite just like her mama did when she was little.

2.0 out of 5 stars Blah, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
It came on time which was the only thing good here, but the back pack was way smaller than I expected and the doll here self looks like she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome with a touch of Downs. But for $10, what do you expect?

4.0 out of 5 stars rainbow Brite, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
I didn't read the part of "backpack" but still my grand daughter love it. It Is really nice and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
Cute and very nice backpack for the rainbow brite fans!! I got it for a bday party favor, it was a hit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poop., February 19, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack (Toy)
Poor Excuse For A Back Pack.
It's A One Inch Zipper That Has A Pocket Only Capable Of Holding A Few Pennies.
The Product Description Should At least Provide This Little Detail If It Could Provide Any Real Product Details At All.
Thank God I Have Experience In Fixing Plush Back Packs With No Pockets.

Rainbow Brite Plush Stuffed Toy Backpack