Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage R6 Siege Outdoor Deals on bgg

on June 6, 2009
Perfect for women with small feet... I usually wear a 5.5 women's, and I got a 4/5, I believe. Very comfortable and goes with everything for summer!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2011
I tend to wear anywhere from a size 5-6 in womens and these fit just right. Doesn't have the arch support that the bigger sized rainbows have. You have to break these in to form to your feet so you might get some cuts/blisters at first. Wear these basically daily, now I have an awkward large strap tan but it doesn't really matter since I wear these all the time anyways. Nice for women with small feet and not having to pay another $20 for adult size.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2012
These sandals are great for the price and its style. I normally fit into a size 5 in woman's sandals and the 4-5 M big kid size was perfect. I would definitely suggest anyone to purchase these. Knowing the superb quality of rainbow sandals, I know these sandals will last me for years.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse