5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kids
My kids love these gummies and look forward to taking them. I highly recommend and love the Rainbow Light brand.
Published 17 months ago by R. Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
These taste great but I couldn't get them out of their container. They were so stuck together that even using a knife to pry the apart didn't work. I finally loosened them up enough to get them into another, more accessible container. I'm afraid I won't be buying these again.
Published 12 months ago by Heidi Lahti

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Light Rainbow Light Gummy Vitamin C Slices, 250mg Vitamin C, 90 Count (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kids, February 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting Rainbow Light product, January 3, 2013
My kids (and occasionally, I) have been taking Rainbow Light Probiotic gummies for a couple of years. When I saw that Rainbow Light also had Vitamin C gummies, I bought them hoping it would give them an extra Vitamin C boost. They LOVE them... I think the taste is better than any orange flavored candy, and so does my husband. My only problem with Rainbow Light gummies is the added sugar on the outside of the gummy. I don't think it is necessary... Other than that, great product. My kids look forward to taking their vitamins every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMY, February 25, 2013
The instruction says 3 ones are needed a day but l eat more than 5!
it is so yummy and good for your health!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids ask for their vitamins.... 3x a day!!!!, April 9, 2010
OK, so it's a little ridiculous, but my kids love it. Its candy to them, yes, but it's also a great way to get 250mg of vitamin c in them. Check the content of vit. c in most kids vitamins... its a fraction of what is in here. Check out their multi-vitamin gummie sours too. My kids also love those.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent source of vitamin C and my daughter LOVES them!, July 20, 2008
elviswoman (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
First off, I have to say I am not a fan of the gummy generation of vitamins, considering the sugar content and potential dental problems they might cause.

That said, we had been in a daycare where my child was constantly sick. We started giving her these because it was hard to get her to completely consume Vitamin C tablets but I felt like this would be a great boost to her immune system after talking to a friend that is a naturopath.

She LOVES these things. They taste good, she was able to chew them up, and even though we have switched daycares, she has not been sick with any of the colds, etc. that her classmates have had. I also really like that these are wrapped in individual packets of 3 for 250 mg of Vitamin C.

Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice flavor, June 15, 2014
This past year I've been experimenting with multiple brands of gummy vitamins. These tangerine gummies taste good, and kids would very likely be willing to take them. Like every brand of gummy vitamins I've tried, these tend to stick together in the bottle, especially if you buy them during the hot summer months, because they will be shipped and stored in non-air-conditioned trucks and warehouses.

The problem for me with gummy vitamin C, particularly this brand, is that they don't contain very much vitamin C per individual gummy. This brand contains only a little over 80 mg. which makes them an expensive means of obtaining vitamin C. I've noted this problem, as well, with adult gummy vitamin C, such as Vitafusion Power C. They only have about 50% more vitamin C per gummy than the children's brands, usually 120 mg. per gummy. In comparison, chewable vitamin C tablets, which generally come in 500 mg. dosage, such as Natural Factors, may not taste like scrumptious candy the way gummy vitamins do, but they are much more cost effective.

Dosage: 3 gummies provide 250 mg of Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, 36 calories.

Ingredients: Glucose syrup, organic cane sugar, water, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, natural glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), tartaric acid, natural mandarin orange flavor, natural color (lycopene, beta carotene). WARNING: Contains soy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gummies And Problem Free Orders., June 28, 2014
I really love these vitamin C Gummies! They are a great product and I have been ordering them through Amazon for well over 3 years now. I typically order 6 bottles every month. My only wish was that Rainbow Light made them with a higher dosage of vitamin C then the 250mg that each of these are.

I only take Rainbow Light Vitamins. I have been using Rainbow Light for well over 10 years now. I worked with a nutritionist and he would only recommend this brand. I am rather health conscious, so I order my multi vitamins, B complex vitamins, and essential mineral supplements all from Rainbow Light through Amazon. This is because these vitamins are all Food-Based vitamins and I was taught that these are the most readily assimilated by the human body.

I have never received these vitamin C gummies all melted into a strange "Goo" as I have seen mentioned elsewhere. As I live in New York, we can have some horribly torrid summers, and not once have these gummies "melted." Sometimes a bunch of them, like 5 for example, can lightly stick together. But that is the worst I have experienced. I just shake the bottle and they all come "apart."

Not Melted Goo! Lol..

Just once did I receive one bottle that smelled funny. Considering that I have ordered well over 100 bottles of these, I just shrugged it off and tossed that one bottle in the garbage. It never happened again.

These are delicious, well made, perfectly fine vitiamin C Gummies. And I highly recommend them. And I recommend buying them through Amazon based on my own personal experiences.

1.0 out of 5 stars hard to chew, March 23, 2014
i was not a fan. these are tougher to chew then regular gummy supplements. use caution giving to young kids.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO STICKY but taste good, March 19, 2014
Chris B Wilde (Studio City, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Difficult to get pieces out of the bottle. Pieces stick together. They are hard to get apart. Leaves fingers very sticky. ... Taste is good. Many other gummy vitamins have and odd flavor, but theese tastes like a sweet orange juice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›