Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 9, 2012
I previously wrote a bad review saying that it broke after two weeks BUT I was wrong! The battery was just dead. :S This is a great product and my daughter loves having it every night. It eats up batteries but oh well it's totally worth it! Sorry for the bad review. Oh and the seller did contact me right away to see what he could do about it. Great customer service!
0Comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2012
Beautifully designed, easy to use, and (best of all) it keeps the scary monsters away from my five year old at bedtime
on February 27, 2012
We got this as a night light for our daughter and she LOVES it. She can easily adjust it to how she wants it to look. I love that it's portable and has a built in timer.
on July 12, 2014
This is so cool!!!! You can also adjust how big or small you want the rainbow which is pretty cool.
on April 10, 2014
My wife brought this into her middle school classroom and the kids thought it was one of the most magical things they have ever seen, lol. The battery cover is extremely loose so I used clear tape to keep it in place. This doesn't use a prism as I thought it might, it just has several leds that shine onto a mirror. You can fully rotate the mirror to change the shape/width/color of the rainbow as you go. It demonstrates that when it gets really thing, it turns into white light.
on June 7, 2013
My child absolutely loves this light. The timer is a great feature and stays on plenty of time and allows the child time to go to sleep before cutting off
on October 1, 2014
Bought for my daughters which share a room. One did not want a night light the other did. This is a great compromise because it is not too bright, plenty girly for them, and provides enough light for the little one.
on January 27, 2015
This is a great night light and my daughter loves it! The only thing I suggest that would make this product even better is that if they made it with a wall adapter and connection so we do not have to go through so many batteries. By the second night of using it, it was time for new batteries already. Also, be sure to read the instructions when you first recieve it because if you do not read it carefully and follow the instructions you would think it does not work but it most definitely does after you shift the mirror around. Also, we have lower ceilings so it's much more noticeable and lights the room a lot more.
on January 17, 2015
My daughter got this as a gift for Christmas and loved it. After a couple of weeks some of the lights stopped working. Right now she gets a green and red rainbow and I'm sure those colors will burn out soon. I read previous reviews about when you flip the on switch it flickers and then turns off. Mine did this as well but after it flickers you just select which mode you want a,b,c and then it will start projecting the image. Overall I thought this was a great concept but the quality isn't there. I wish it would have lasted a lot longer than 2 weeks.
on January 6, 2015
I am absolutely obsessed with this! I love the different modes and the colors are really bright! It's really cool having your own little rainbow and it's really fun to just look at! Plus it got here much quicker than I thought. Great product!