5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals
Published on May 3, 2010 by R. Beemer

1.0 out of 5 stars I have always loved my rainbows but.............
Published 1 month ago by Robert P. Parks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, May 3, 2010
Over the spring and summer these are my main footwear. If you have high arches, the double layer Rainbows are the only way to go. As far as hemp vs leather; the leather ones have a more comfortable sole while the hemp have a more comfortable strap. The hemp ones also don't last quite as long, but are more sustainable. I really am stuck between the two, so I just switch every time I need a new pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, October 3, 2013
I have been wearing Rainbows for over 10 years. I always got the full leather flippy-floppies but it rains a lot in the summer here and my foot slides in them too much when they get wet. The hemp are perfect for wet conditions because they keep my foot stable, as well as being super comfortable. Couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, like all my other rainbow sandals, April 18, 2013
This is my 3rd pair of Rainbow Sandals. It took 2 days of wearing them to break them in. Once broken in, they are extremely comfortable.

I will buy them again!

1.0 out of 5 stars I have always loved my rainbows but............., June 8, 2014
I have had several pairs of rainbow sandals that have held up for years and have been worn on an almost daily bases. They have all held up great! However, the hemp rainbows started falling apart after only wearing them for two hours around the house. The layer of hemp frabic glued to the top of the flip flop started to peel away from the sandal. I was surprided and very disappointed. I'm returning them for a traditional leather pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows are the best!, July 3, 2013
I ordered these to replace my much worn and much loved of the same item. I had my old pair for 2 solid summers, and wore them nearly every day, hiking, gardening, socially. Great shoes!

I Love the hemp, they are great as they don't get slippery if you are walking around in the rain or in the creek :-)

Also for women with wider feet- I reccomend the mens, I find the womens are too narrow for my feet, (I'm a womens 9, and the mens medium fit perfect)

They arrived quickly, and I'm very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 21, 2011
Misken (Pacific Palisades, CA) - See all my reviews
Not much to say. These are great! I love the hemp as they absorb moisture and don't get as sweaty on hot days. This is my second pair of the EXACT same shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars hemp rainbows, March 23, 2009
great shoes-very comfortable. highly recommend-my others started wearing out after 15 years of wearing them at the beach and for 'knocking about'.

5.0 out of 5 stars the wise flip flopper prefers double stack, August 17, 2008
The uncomfortable breaking in period (about a week) is well worth it. Great arch support, hemp stays relatively dry even on 90+ degree days, and the pillowy double stack padding made me a believer. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Flip Flop Ever, You must buy it, November 10, 2011
My wife got me to start wearing flip flops about three years ago. My first pair was by Quicksilver and felt like I was showering in a college community shower after ten minutes. Then I bought a pair of TEVA's on clearance, and they were nice for $17, but the sole was about 1/4 in thick. Then my wife introduced me to the RAINBOWS! She has ankle problems and still loves them. Buy the double sole for another $5. I can't believe that I love to wear flip flops now, but for the money you have to get these Rainbows. I like the hemp, she likes the leather. Either way they are great and we will never buy another flip flop other than Rainbow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp double stack-great flip flop!, April 30, 2011
This flip flop is very comfy and provides great heal support. The break in period seems much shorter than the leather Rainbow flip flops. They show dirt much faster because of the the light color hemp, but I think it just gives the sandals character. I've been impressed so far.

Rainbow Sandals Men's Double Layer Hemp Sandal