5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!
Super comfy, but as the one reviewer said, very slippery. They are getting better traction as time rolls on (2 weeks into them). They didn't take as long as the leather sandals by rainbow to break in.
Published 16 months ago by Camppain

3.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow sandals
other than they are smaller than I expected these sandals are okay
Published 2 months ago by Jerry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, June 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet flip-flop, July 8, 2014
Excellent sandal. I have burned through a lot of great Tevas, Clarks, Merrells, Chacos, Birkenstocks and other sandals over the years. I found these and they are the softest sandal cushions I have ever experienced. Like a . . . cloud. Or a shower shoe that you took to the gym then just realized you wanted to keep wearing, even to work, even if it involved getting a different job. I like these as much as the suede Pumas I had in seventh grade that I basically never took off for 2 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasure doing business, May 2, 2013
it truly does feel like you are walking in a cloud. You come home from work put your sandals on and take a wlk in them, in a few minutes it's all good. I gave them as a gift and they are greatly apreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 10, 2013
These sandals are by far the most comfortable sandals i own and even tried on. Feels like im walking on pillows! And super light too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., August 24, 2014
Yes, they are tight at first, but as you wear them, they form to the foot and do not feel constrictive. Some reviews report these as running small, I don't see it so I assume the complaint was about the tightness of the straps over the top of the feet. I've had them a couple weeks and they fit great now. Very comfortable.

I have owned Oakley sandals in the past and these are just as good if not better. As others have reported, there is some coating on the soles that make them slippery. That seems to be wearing off now, but be careful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but slippery when wet, September 16, 2014
I've had these for a couple of weeks, and they are indeed super comfortable. They also fit quite well on my feet. My only problem is that, as others have stated, the tops of the sandals do get slippery when wet. When they're wet, it feels like they could slip right off your feet (they haven't yet, though). A somewhat minor annoyance considering the price and comfort. We'll see how these things hold up to prolonged usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to the leather, September 12, 2014
Great alternative to the leather. I wear my sandals into the ground and have literally climbed mountains in the leather, and they hold up well in the water, but The Cloud is ideal for these activities, especially stepping into liquid...best part about them in my opinion is the strap; it's wide, soft and incredibly comfortable. Bottom line is Rainbow makes a great sandal for all occasions...

4.0 out of 5 stars A little Tight, June 20, 2013
My boyfriend has a size 15 shoe, so I was looking for some sandals and i found these. I read that they do fit up to size 15, so I went ahead and got them. Like most Rainbows they are a little tight to wear but i'm sure once they are broken in they will fit. As for the actual sandal, it was big enough for his foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with buying Rainbows, August 17, 2014
Overall very satisfied. I will never purchase another brand of flip flops again.

4.0 out of 5 stars After about a week of heavy use they are starting to break in and become comfortable. "Felt like" material on the bottom of the, July 15, 2014
Sandles straps were very snug at first. After about a week of heavy use they are starting to break in and become comfortable. "Felt like" material on the bottom of the sandles make them very slippery on smooth surfaces however it is now starting to wear off. The sandles seem like they will be very comfortable once fully worn in.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›