5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows!
Published 13 months ago by J. Mitchell

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective sandals not replaced
Published 1 month ago by Brian Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows!, August 13, 2013
J. Mitchell (Charleston, SC USA) - See all my reviews
I can't say much for these miracle flops that hasn't already been said. Rainbow makes an excellent product. Amazon did an amazing job getting them to me. Just remember, if you've never used Rainbows as a guy, you will want to break them in. They can be pretty intense to break in. Also, if you would typically wear a size 11, get a size 12. So I wouldn't go on vacation that requires a lot of walking until you've broken them in. Otherwise, you'll feel like your feet are in some sort of flip flop trap. Color bleeding isn't nearly as bad on the Sierra brown versus the dark brown pair (which I own as well). Also, I guess it would be worth to note that the Sierra brown isn't nearly as difficult during the break in period. Living in Charleston, SC. This is part of a normal summer wardrobe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 23, 2013
Fantastic sandal, went back to wearing my Reef Fannings and I almost tripped down the stairs due to lack of grip. After the break-in period, these are wonderful in every way

5.0 out of 5 stars New Variation on a Great Product, January 31, 2012
I grew up in Dana Point and have been wearing Rainbow Sandals for over 15 years. Sparky is a real genius. The sole on these new North Cove's is very soft on my foot but also feels like it will hold up well. I typically get 2 years of heavy use from each pair and even as a minimalist, I don't think you can have too many pairs of Rainbows. Its a shame I live in LA now because these are much much much cheaper from the Rainbow Outlet in San Clemente.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST COMFORTABLE RELIABLE RAINBOW SANDAL TO DATE, March 19, 2014
I have been wearing Rainbows, all my life. These are by far, the most comfortable and reliable pair I've own. I see them lasting a long long time. I have had single layer and double layer sandals, but I think these are the best :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable, look great, October 8, 2013
These sandals fit and feel great on my feet. After a few days to break in ur footprint, they are awesome to wear everyday. I have no problems with dry feet or calluses. Color matches many summertime clothes and jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, July 1, 2013
My wife purchased these for me for a Father's Day gift and I haven't taken them off since. Super comfortable. Hands down the best pair of sandals I've ever owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, March 30, 2013
Very very comfortable sandals. As like all rainbows they will take a few days to break in and make comfortable. If you have a wide foot, I recommend buying a size bigger as I bought my regular size and it is a bit small. I look forward to wearing these when the weather gets a bit warmer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective sandals not replaced, August 7, 2014
After almost a year of light service my toe strap pulled through. No worry I thought, Rainbows have an excellent reputation for fixing defects. Not so with the North Cove and many other styles apparently. They sent me back a letter informing me that North Cove along with 15 other styles are only under warranty for 6 months with proof of purchase required. What really made me angry was that they highlighted two things on their list of things not considered defects. They were close to mint condition other than the pulled through toe strap, an obvious defect listed as a warrantee defect on their website.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but...., June 3, 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Sandals Men's The North Cove Sandal (Apparel)
Good quality. The leather is very nice. Looking at them I had high hopes. Had them for a month now and they are nicely broken in. Unfortunately the padding is nowhere near what I'd hoped. Especially in the heel. There is borderline no padding. If you want a padded sandal stay away from this. If you don't need padding, but like stepping on nice leather, get these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute best flip flops ever, August 16, 2013
I used to own a pair of Reefs for over 3 years, but because my extremely wide feet destroyed the big toe stepping area.

After buying these shoes, and wearing them for quite a bit, not a single indentation or wear mark besides the "wear-in" are present.

I love the feel of these, as my old reefs also ripped in the actual thong area too.

Rainbow Sandals Men's The North Cove Sandal