4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Just a little big
Published 13 months ago by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable at first, but they wore in
These sandals are decent. At first I was unhappy with them as they were pretty uncomfortable out of the box. They thong of the sandal cut into my feet and caused them to bleed. However after I broke them in they became pretty comfortable and now i wear them often. If you can overlook the break in period they are a good pair of flip flops. The sizing is accurate.
Published on June 7, 2011 by Randy

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Just a little big, July 28, 2013
This is my 3rd pair of Rainbows...I own 2 pairs of "Single Layer Premier Leather with Arch Support" and I love them. Fit perfect, size XL (11-12). Compared to the Premier Leather sandals this one fits a little bigger, but nothing I can't deal with it. For that reason alone they received a 4, but extremely comfortable out of the box. I wear sandals very often and had no issue with breaking in the sandals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable at first, but they wore in, June 7, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Classic, July 25, 2008
Rainbow Classic Sandals

Rainbow fans will love these flops. The break-in is way faster than the leather soled Rainbows, mere weeks in contrast to the months it takes when I break in a new pair of learther soled. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows are Great!!, May 12, 2007
JCross (Lake Okeechobee) - See all my reviews
Great flops, fast shipping, and extremely happy w/ my purchase. If your shopping for flip flops spend the extra $'s and buy rainbows...

5.0 out of 5 stars So far a nice sandal, May 17, 2013
P. Kesting (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
I've bought a pair like this but only for $5 just about every year, for many years. Never really cared because its just $5, but this basically has the feel of an ordinary rubber sandal, there is arch support which I've found to be nice, but I'm still not going to walk very far in these things, just around the yard etc. But so far I can tell it is much sturdier, I don't think these things will break, they'll probably wear out first, which is what the life time guarantee says, which is nice to know really, but I'll probably not have need of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best flip flops ever, February 8, 2014
These are great, comfortable, durable, stylish. everything you could want in a flip flop. they dont get soggy like leather flip flops can, though they wont last quite as long either. best flip flops i have ever had, will buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars size issues, December 26, 2013
the size chart is confusing with 2 listings for each size. i ordered XL that i thought was 11 and it measures more like a size 13 or 14.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 10, 2013
Purchased these as a gift and they were just as expected, but even better because I paid less than retail!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my raindows, November 22, 2013
What more do I need to say. Great sandals at a great price. I will be buying another pair in a lighter color. I literally wore these every day this summer, expect to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good job, December 4, 2012
I guess it required closer attention to the description but I thought the sandals were leather like most rainbow sandals

Rainbow Sandals Men's Single Layer Classic Sandal