4.0 out of 5 stars watch the sizing
These sandals take some major breaking in, but hopefully will be worth it. Also the sizes run pretty large. An extra large is supposed to be 8.5 to 9.5 but its probably as large as a ten
Published on May 11, 2011 by Shannon M. Mcgraw

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow
Thankful for the easy return policy cause these just weren't right. I was so excited to get these flips, but my foot is a little wide, I ordered down as recommended anyways. Bad idea. I tried being patience but with my heel hanging of the back for a week it just wasn't going to happen. I have ordered a bigger size so fingers crossed. Size 7.5W
Published 16 months ago by <3 VOLS <3

4.0 out of 5 stars watch the sizing, May 11, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars SO happy with size, April 30, 2013
I used to own a pair of the wide-strap rainbows back in college. I thought they were pretty comfortable, but was always annoyed at how big they were for my foot. I normally wear a size 9 and thus ordered an XL (8.5-9.5). The straps fit fine, albeit a little on the loose side but I must have had 2 inches of extra sole sticking out behind my foot. When I recently decided to buy again I read the reviews of similar complaints that they run big and ordered a L (7.5-8.5) accordingly. This size fits SO MUCH BETTER. The base of the shoe aligns much better with my foot and the straps are much more snug/secure. They fit well enough that if I pick my foot off the ground the flipflop doesn't just slide off my foot. Can't wait to wear these around this spring/summer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Sandals, March 6, 2008
A little stiff at first but now they're nice and broken in. Super comfy, super light, super stylish; I'd buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars best flip flops, May 21, 2013
When you first get them they will seem tight, but they need to be broken into. give it a week and you will seed how they form to your feet. try not to get them wet because they leather will wrinkle.

5.0 out of 5 stars rainbow narrow sandals, December 12, 2008
The white rainbows are very clean looking and matches with anything casual! it does get dirty pretty quickly, but I just wipe it down after a day's worth of walking. Also, it's very very tight and painful the first two days and then the sandals start forming into the shape of your feet so it's extremely comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars If this is your first pair..., July 15, 2014
Katy E. (So. Cal, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rainbow Sandals Women's Premier Leather Single Layer Narrow Strap (Apparel)
I have worn rainbows for over 15 years now. They are my favorite flip flops ever! Great arch support and durable enough to fit the price tag. The company stands by their strap if it ever pulls out they will replace them. I have a pair I am going on 14 years with and I have finally began to wear through the toe and heel. I'm getting sad thinking I will have to break in a new pair. IF YOU HAVE NEVER OWNED A PAIR BEFORE, JUST KNOW THAT THE STRAP WILL BE TIGHT AND MAY SEEM LIKE THEY ARE TOO SMALL UNTIL YOU BREAK THEM IN, BUT ONCE YOU DO YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE PERFECT FIT! I prefer the single arch to the double, which I find the double harder to break in and much heavier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows are over the rainbow!, September 19, 2013
Best flip flops you an buy, in my book! This is my second pair but I completely wore the other ones out in about a 2-3 year period! Beats any other flip flop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 13, 2013
Love these flip-flops. My friend had a pair for years and I happen to try them on, it was love from first step!~ Had to have them, but didn’t realize what brand they are or how expensive they are compare to just regular good old flop flops. They don’t look anything fancy. However, I live in FL so decided it’s worth the investment. The best price was on Amazon, when the product came in one flip flop was larger than the other?! I had to return them and bought a pair at Nordstrom instead. Very sturdy, very comfortable, love them! Would recomend them to anyone, but it might be good to resreach your seller or buy them at the store instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Rainbow Sandals, October 16, 2013
Jerri R Jackson (JACKSONVILLE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This is my 3rd pair of Rainbows. My first pair lasted 13 years and I would never wear anything else. Love Rainbow!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great once broken in, October 2, 2013
These were small to start. I ordered the size that i normally where and when i got them i was afraid i ordered a size to small. I decided to wear them for a while since they are leather thinking they would stretch out. they took about two weeks to break them in and now they are great. Very comfortable. The only flip flops I will wear.

Rainbow Sandals Women's Premier Leather Single Layer Narrow Strap