Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Black Stone Cherry Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on July 14, 2014
This is an excellent Flipflop. As stated in other reviews, they need to be broken in before a long wear. They are initially stiff but after wearing them around the house after work/evenings for 3-4 days they are perfect. I was concerned about the size, I am a 7.5, but the medium (6.5-7.5) was perfect.
on March 20, 2012
I love rainbow sandals but as a girl, I dont really enjoy the standard design with the really thick straps. Ive owned the this straps before and now that Ive found the braided design, Im in love! The only complaint I could come up with is that one of the sandals sends to twist a little at the base of the braid so I have to fix it every once in a while, but otherwise, very cute and of course, very comfortable. I love Rainbow sandals.
on April 17, 2015
I love rainbow sandals and I have no problem with the actual product however on this page it lists the large as a 7.5-8.5 and rainbow actually sizes their large as a 10 (photo attached). So I was pretty disappointed to receive my 7.5-8.5 flip flop and realize it was way too big. Will return for a new pair that fits- just a heads up to be cautious of the sizing listed on this Amazon product.
review image
on May 27, 2015
I bought my first pair of Rainbows last summer and wore them all the time. I loved them! This summer I decided to buy a second pair in brown with the cute braid. Wanting the cute braid was my mistake. These are hands down the most uncomfortable flip flop I have ever put on my feet. The braid will rub the top and side of your foot raw in a matter of minutes, not to mention that the braid constantly flips around while you walk. After wearing these for less than an hour, it looks like I need a skin graft on the side of one of my feet. If you want a pair of Rainbows, buy the style with the wider strap. Your feet will thank you.
on August 17, 2014
They changed the sizing on Rainbows some years ago and I hate it. Large is considerably too big and medium too small. And I have a really common sized foot, a size 8. The large is supposed to be 7.5-8.5 but runs way big. It's a bummer but they are still the best flip flops so I run around looking a bit daft anyways!
on May 13, 2013
These Rainbow sandals are great. Fit is perfect: I wear a women's 8 1/2, and the L fits just fine. As with all Rainbows, these need some "breaking-in" time. Get them wet (rain or in the shower). Then, wear them around as they mold to your foot. Great arch support, and the leather thing between your toes (as opposed to the nylon found on other models) helps for us with sweaty feet.
on October 13, 2015
I'm a 7.5 a little wide but my mediums fit great tight at first but you gotta break them in then the straps loosen just a bit, also your foot begins to indent for a perfect fit. Great lasting sandals ADDED PLUS they don't make that flapping noise sandals make at all!!!! Smooth bottoms!
review image review image
on June 17, 2014
I have been a loyal Rainbows wearer since high school. I like my latest pair a lot. The braided strap is very cute. They fit as expected- I normally wear a 7.5 and went with the medium, a good fit. Like all Rainbows they are kind of painful to break in, but once they're broken in, they're the most comfortable shoes you'll own
on June 2, 2015
I'm definitely happy with this purchase. Always nervous to buy shoes on the internet but was satisfied with the fit and size of the shoe based on the recommendations. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! It is a very comfortable shoe once "broken" in after a few wears. Don't get them wet but able to wear with any outfit and on the beach. This type of flip flow is pretty narrow. I have yet to see any larger widths unless you purchase the rainbows with the wider straps. Those tend to have a wider fit. But altogether I am very happy with this purchase.
on April 28, 2015
Little rough breaking them in, the braided strap rubbed the sides of my feet raw which are now healing
review image