Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 14, 2014
This is an excellent Flipflop. As stated in other reviews, they need to be broken in before a long wear. They are initially stiff but after wearing them around the house after work/evenings for 3-4 days they are perfect. I was concerned about the size, I am a 7.5, but the medium (6.5-7.5) was perfect.
22 comments17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2012
I love rainbow sandals but as a girl, I dont really enjoy the standard design with the really thick straps. Ive owned the this straps before and now that Ive found the braided design, Im in love! The only complaint I could come up with is that one of the sandals sends to twist a little at the base of the braid so I have to fix it every once in a while, but otherwise, very cute and of course, very comfortable. I love Rainbow sandals.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2012
The look of these sandals are great, but heed others' reviews when they say that it's for narrow feet! I wouldn't say my feet are super wide, but I clearly had the wrong size (nerve pinching and blisters... not common for Rainbow sandals!). My feet barely had space on the sides, as in my feet dominated the sandal and much of the bottom couldn't be seen. By the way, I'm a 6 1/2, which is the border between small and medium.

I'm returning these for a different model or size. I had the standard model before this and had no issues with breaking them in. Love the brand, and wish these cute sandals came in a more wide version!
22 comments20 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2015
I love rainbow sandals and I have no problem with the actual product however on this page it lists the large as a 7.5-8.5 and rainbow actually sizes their large as a 10 (photo attached). So I was pretty disappointed to receive my 7.5-8.5 flip flop and realize it was way too big. Will return for a new pair that fits- just a heads up to be cautious of the sizing listed on this Amazon product.
review image
on May 13, 2013
These Rainbow sandals are great. Fit is perfect: I wear a women's 8 1/2, and the L fits just fine. As with all Rainbows, these need some "breaking-in" time. Get them wet (rain or in the shower). Then, wear them around as they mold to your foot. Great arch support, and the leather thing between your toes (as opposed to the nylon found on other models) helps for us with sweaty feet.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2014
They changed the sizing on Rainbows some years ago and I hate it. Large is considerably too big and medium too small. And I have a really common sized foot, a size 8. The large is supposed to be 7.5-8.5 but runs way big. It's a bummer but they are still the best flip flops so I run around looking a bit daft anyways!
on April 28, 2015
Little rough breaking them in, the braided strap rubbed the sides of my feet raw which are now healing
review image
on December 16, 2013
If you've ever had a pair of Rainbows before you know they take a little while to break in. That was definitely the case with these! I could barely squeeze my right foot in one but after a few wears they fit great and are really comfortable, so don't let the tight fit at first discourage you. Another thing you'll know if you've ever owned a pair of Rainbows is that they're extremely comfortable, it's like they mold to your feet. They also last forever! Every pair I've had has lasted several years. Living in Florida, I wear flip flops year round. These are my "nice" pair. I love the little braid. I highly recommend these!
0Comment11 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2015
I bought my first pair of Rainbows last summer and wore them all the time. I loved them! This summer I decided to buy a second pair in brown with the cute braid. Wanting the cute braid was my mistake. These are hands down the most uncomfortable flip flop I have ever put on my feet. The braid will rub the top and side of your foot raw in a matter of minutes, not to mention that the braid constantly flips around while you walk. After wearing these for less than an hour, it looks like I need a skin graft on the side of one of my feet. If you want a pair of Rainbows, buy the style with the wider strap. Your feet will thank you.
on June 17, 2014
I have been a loyal Rainbows wearer since high school. I like my latest pair a lot. The braided strap is very cute. They fit as expected- I normally wear a 7.5 and went with the medium, a good fit. Like all Rainbows they are kind of painful to break in, but once they're broken in, they're the most comfortable shoes you'll own