4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published on March 20, 2012 by Terra

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but the fit wasn't great
Published on June 3, 2012 by Briana Chan

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 20, 2012
I love rainbow sandals but as a girl, I dont really enjoy the standard design with the really thick straps. Ive owned the this straps before and now that Ive found the braided design, Im in love! The only complaint I could come up with is that one of the sandals sends to twist a little at the base of the braid so I have to fix it every once in a while, but otherwise, very cute and of course, very comfortable. I love Rainbow sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flipflop, July 14, 2014
MJR (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent Flipflop. As stated in other reviews, they need to be broken in before a long wear. They are initially stiff but after wearing them around the house after work/evenings for 3-4 days they are perfect. I was concerned about the size, I am a 7.5, but the medium (6.5-7.5) was perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but the fit wasn't great, June 3, 2012
Briana Chan (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The look of these sandals are great, but heed others' reviews when they say that it's for narrow feet! I wouldn't say my feet are super wide, but I clearly had the wrong size (nerve pinching and blisters... not common for Rainbow sandals!). My feet barely had space on the sides, as in my feet dominated the sandal and much of the bottom couldn't be seen. By the way, I'm a 6 1/2, which is the border between small and medium.

I'm returning these for a different model or size. I had the standard model before this and had no issues with breaking them in. Love the brand, and wish these cute sandals came in a more wide version!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Always Reliable Rainbows, December 16, 2013
If you've ever had a pair of Rainbows before you know they take a little while to break in. That was definitely the case with these! I could barely squeeze my right foot in one but after a few wears they fit great and are really comfortable, so don't let the tight fit at first discourage you. Another thing you'll know if you've ever owned a pair of Rainbows is that they're extremely comfortable, it's like they mold to your feet. They also last forever! Every pair I've had has lasted several years. Living in Florida, I wear flip flops year round. These are my "nice" pair. I love the little braid. I highly recommend these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal/ leather between the toes!, May 13, 2013
These Rainbow sandals are great. Fit is perfect: I wear a women's 8 1/2, and the L fits just fine. As with all Rainbows, these need some "breaking-in" time. Get them wet (rain or in the shower). Then, wear them around as they mold to your foot. Great arch support, and the leather thing between your toes (as opposed to the nylon found on other models) helps for us with sweaty feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size was a little large, May 29, 2014
I've had this problem with Rainbows before that I almost always buy a size down but I haven't bought them in a while (because let's face it, rainbows last so long) and I didn't listen to myself. I won't make that mistake again. If you're an 8, buy a size down unless you're a large 8.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hurts like hell, April 17, 2014
Be prepared for blisters and some serious breaking-in. I got a great deal on these sandals through Amazon Warehouse deals, but I am quickly regretting the decision to switch to the flirty braid. I have had my other thin strap Rainbow's forever and they are so comfortable and fit well - I can't believe the flirty braid was made by the same company. First, the braided side flips over, so it's constantly rubbing against the side of your foot (blister #1). I also feel that the sandal straps are too tight causing the other side to rub against the foot while walking (blister #2). I have tried to wear these twice since I got them months ago and I just can't do it. I don't know if I should give them away or throw them away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, June 11, 2014
I usually wear size 7 but I ordered large because I tried on size medium ones in store they kind of run small to me. Rainbow sandals are very comfy and soft. I recommend "you" to get a pair for the summer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird sizing, August 17, 2014
They changed the sizing on Rainbows some years ago and I hate it. Large is considerably too big and medium too small. And I have a really common sized foot, a size 8. The large is supposed to be 7.5-8.5 but runs way big. It's a bummer but they are still the best flip flops so I run around looking a bit daft anyways!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, September 7, 2012
awesome. received it quickly. Make sure you break them in by getting them wet and then wearing them. It helps stretch the leather and make them more comfortable more quickly! they are meant to get wet!

Rainbow Womens Flirty Braidy Single Layer Classic Leather Sandal