5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Perfect!
Published 15 days ago by Abby Mallow

1.0 out of 5 stars What has changed about rainbows?
I wore rainbows every day in college- even in the rain- because they were so comfortable. What happened? These are unwearable even after ample "break in" time. Money wasted.
Published 16 months ago by Hope Richards

1.0 out of 5 stars What has changed about rainbows?, March 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows, June 27, 2014
They are perfect and am happy. The haven't given me any blisters and fit perfect. Very happy. Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, June 4, 2014
I wear Rainbow sandals all year around and love them. The only reason I had to purchase new ones is because I left mine during a camping trip - otherwise I had them for over a year and they were still going strong. The straps are tight when you first get them and may rub you a little at the Y intersection but after wearing them for a new days, they fit perfectly. The arch support is amazing and comfortable, especially if you're on your feet or walk a lot. I love these sandals and don't wear anything else, especially in summer! The blue layer gives it a little something extra. Love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing off, June 3, 2014
I have been wearing rainbows for the last 14 years. I usually order a new pair every 12-18 months as I wear them just about everyday year-round. I have always worn the same size and never had a fit issue until these last two pairs I ordered. The strap is way too tight and both pairs gave me blisters. I soaked the sandals and stretched them out as I always have to help mold them to my feet but they are still uncomfortable. I have to wear band-aids or tape under the straps to keep them from breaking my skin. Love the shoes, but this pair seems unlike any other I've owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Rainbow! But!, May 2, 2014
I love Rainbow sandals but I always forget it takes awhile to break them & the tops can feel quite snug for me at first. Otherwise they are terrific!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased....., September 26, 2013
Very comfortable, perfect fit for my narrow feet. I've not had any issues wearing the sandals in (yet!!). Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal for arch!, August 22, 2013
I bought this sandal primarily for the double arch support, since I have bouts of plantar fasciitis. So far I have been very happy with the support! ( I've had them about two weeks) They do come very sung in the strap area, so I've been wearing them as much as possible;e around the house. However,I know that they get broken in quickly from seeing others with the same sandal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows, August 14, 2013
This the fourth time I've purchased Rainbows from this site. 2 for different women, who love them , and 2 for my self. They are long lasting and provide a great fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite sandals, July 21, 2013
steph (sacramento, CA, US) - See all my reviews
These are snug the first 2-3 days but after that they are fabulous. I love the arch support, the leather bottoms and think they look great with any summer outfit!

Rainbow Women's Narrow Strap Double Layer Arch Sandals