5.0 out of 5 stars A great pair of Sandals, will last forever.
This sandal is the best ever! I used to wear reefs and they are also comfortable , the rainbow's mold to your feet after a couple of weeks and become perfect!They are kind of tight in the begining but the pain is all worth it. I had a pair of the lighter ones, I think light tan and they got dirty very quickly, so I like the dark brown much better.
Published on January 19, 2007 by Ramona Friedman

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size
I chose the women's size large and they sent me a men's large. Not clear in sizing info. I would double check with them to make sure you're ordering the right size.
Published 21 months ago by asfdjkl;

5.0 out of 5 stars A great pair of Sandals, will last forever., January 19, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Rainbow Sandals, April 5, 2008
These sandals shipped quickly and are in new condition. I love the double stack arch. I can walk all day in these and not pay for it with low back pain or aching feet the next day. I ended up buying them in three different colors. Worth every cent. I highly reccommend them if you want sandals that are as good to your feet as sneakers.

4.0 out of 5 stars love them now, but had to go through pain!, May 26, 2007
Xue-wei Cheng (Laurel, MD United States) - See all my reviews
i love my rainbows now, but when i first wore them, the straps made my feet bleed b/c they'd rub against the top of my foot! they've worn in now though, and they're great. a few warnings: they aren't really waterproof~sometimes splashes leave watermarks. your feet also will leave a dark print on the bottom of the flipflop. i don't know how to clean them, since water doesn't work. my feet don't really get dirty though, unlike with j. crew flipflops. overall, i'm very satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Longest-lasting shoes i've ever owned, November 11, 2011
karaer (Austin, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rainbow Women's Premier Double Layer Wide Strap Sandals (Apparel)
I got on here to order a pair of the narrow-straps, but decided to write a quick review for the wide straps because I just counted how long I've had my original pair... 9 years! I got them in 8th grade and am now a first-year law student. absolutely the most comfortable and longest lasting pair of shoes i've ever owned. The leather strap has become almost shiny since I've had them for so long but structurally they are almost like new (other than the fact that they fit my feet PERFECTLY and the sole is a bit thinner around my heel and big toe). I'm only buying new ones to have a different color/style.. not because i'm going to stop wearing my old ones. :) Seriously, invest in these!
By the way, I wear between an 8.5 and a 9 depending on the shoe. If you're like me, order the L, not the XL. They run a little big AND stretch to fit over time. I do have a narrow foot though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be patient!, December 7, 2011
I love rainbows. I own a couple pair and want to add to that immediately. The 2 problems you will encounter with your first pair of rainbows is this...#1 they are a &$@?/ to break in! I recommend wearing them everyday, even through the blisters. Just put on band aids. Also, get them soaking wet and wear then until they are completely dry. That will form them to your feet. That brings me to #2 don't buy a size bigger than you think. They will stretch! As silly as that sounds, they are leather and it stretches. When I first purchased my large 8s for my 7.5 normal foot, they fit fine and then they didn't. I still wear them but I have extra leftover at my heel and it's probably not noticeable to anyone but me, but I notice. Oooh and the white fades pretty significantly. I still like them, but I love my tan ones. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, July 13, 2007
These sandals (once you break them in a little) are some of the most comfortable I've ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY RAINBOWS!!!, August 5, 2007
These sandals are great! I have plantar fasciitis, and can immediately feel the arch support taking the pressure off the heel when I slip into them. I ordered a second pair soon after I broke these in, and will probably order 1 or 2 more pairs! The pink narrow strap/double stack pair I have is pretty cute, too! I have spent full days walking in these as well, and while my feet don't feel too great at the end of a day of walking, they feel MUCH better than they used to! The "warranty" is pretty terrific, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Rainbows!, March 6, 2008
This is my second pair of the same exact shoes... the first pair lasted 4 years and the only reason I replaced them was because they got so wet from a monsoon.

Really comfortable and well worth the price! The double stack is good for girls who need a little more height.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs a little smaller, June 1, 2010
I have always loved Rainbows and these are great!!! Love the color purchased. Only thing is they run a little smaller than my Rainbows from the past. They also seem a bit more narrow than the last pair I owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, May 2, 2008
I am very satisfied with my sandals! The leather is soft and they look just like they are pictured. They also didn't cut my feet up at all breaking them in, unlike the beige ones I have. I wear them all the time!

Rainbow Women's Premier Double Layer Wide Strap Sandals