5.0 out of 5 stars A Charleston wardrobe staple
Published on February 27, 2011 by Lowcountry Lady Lawyer

1.0 out of 5 stars SO narrow
These are so incredibly narrow. I waited too long to return them so I ended up giving them away. I've heard now from another friend to buy mens Rainbows if your feet aren't narrow.
Published on November 14, 2010 by N. Bunting

5.0 out of 5 stars A Charleston wardrobe staple, February 27, 2011
This review is from: Rainbow Womens Single Layer Wide Strap Sandals (Shoes)
My Rainbows just turned five. After five years of heavy use (living in Charleston allows me to wear them most months of the year), I will now retire them and purchase a new pair. These are the most comfortable and versatile flip flops on the market. They are perfect with jeans, shorts, dresses, and bathing suits, and sometimes I wear them with my suits in the summer months when in the office or walking around downtown Charleston. I do recommend purchasing a pair with the wide straps, and not to purchase a pair in the color black, for the dye will end up on kitchen floors as well as boats.

1.0 out of 5 stars SO narrow, November 14, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows are the best!!, January 18, 2008
Not only are rainbows the best flip flops in the world but Amazon has the BEST price on them - even better than ordering directly from their supplier - no joke!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give them 10 stars if I could!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Rainbow Womens Single Layer Wide Strap Sandals (Shoes)
Rainbow is such a great company!!!! I've worn flip flop sandals for years and never come across a brand as good as these! If you have ANY problems with them contact Rainbow. They are soooo helpful and courteous! I can't say enough! I've had three pairs. My husband wears them. My daughter had a pair that was getting really worn out after a few years of wear. They replaced them! How cool is that??? No hassle at all! I do recommend you know your size first. I personally prefer the wide straps. I first had the women's fine straps and they wore out a little more quickly. I am hard on shoes especially if I love them. This last pair I got was a men's small. I'm an 8.5 women's size street shoe, and this fits me PERFECTLY! Also, the womens' sizes are a bit narrower and my foot spilled over the sandal. The men's is a bit wider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Womens Single Layer Wide Strap Sandals (Shoes)
I have had my rainbows for 7 years now, and I'm just now having to replace them as the soles starts to come apart. They may cost a bit more than other flip flops, but they last and they are super comfortable as they form to your feet. With that being said there are some things to keep in mind.

One thing I noticed when reading through these reviews is some people stating that these aren't made for anyone who doesn't have super narrow feet. I happen to have very wide and large feet for a woman, and these work fine for me. With that being said, if you don't have narrow feet they will be tight at first. It takes time for them to form to your feet. They are going to be tight and stiff at first but one thing I find that works is getting your feet wet and then putting them on and walking around. Once they are worn in, they are the most comfortable flip flops in my honest opinion. Also, as I think was mentioned before, if you order these in black just be aware that the black can sometimes fade a bit when it gets wet, then it may rub off on your feet etc. I have a pair of black ones because sometimes they just go better with whatever I'm wearing than my brown ones, but for the most part I just wear my brown ones for that reason.

Overall a great product, and I don't think you'll be disappointed with your purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Knock-off, May 13, 2014
I was very disappointed when I received my Rainbow Leather Sandals. I have had two pair before and this pair did not compare to them. They are knock-off's and not the quality of my previous pairs. Back they went. I would definitly not recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in quality, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Womens Single Layer Wide Strap Sandals (Shoes)
Before I even had the chance to put these on my feet I noticed that the leather on one flop had a rough edge, and upon further investigation, saw that the seam between the leather top and the sole was separating. I was in disbelief as I've had numerous pairs of rainbow flip flops in the past, all of which have lasted many, many years without coming apart at all. I find it odd and disturbing that a brand new pair would arrive in a sub-standard state.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbows, tan, May 8, 2012
I'm in love! Wear them everyday, cant wait to get them in every color :) They literally form to your feet and are broken in almost right away. I would suggest everyone to get their own pair, cant live without at least one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs very narrow, May 27, 2014
These were much too narrow for my 12 year old's skinny little feet. Will have to try other brands, sorry Rainbow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Woo Hoo, August 25, 2013
I recently moved to WA from CA and no one where has rainbows. When I found out what they stood for (a green, good looking, usable sandal) I wanted a pair right away. I have gone through probably 50 pairs of flip flops in my life. I went with Havianas last time and they recently broke so I looked into a pair of rainbows. These are their best selling and so I ordered a pair. At first the straps were a little tight, but after wearing them for 3 days they had stretched to fit my foot and I cant imagine buying another pair ever

Rainbow Womens Single Layer Wide Strap Sandals