Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rainbow Sandals Women's Single Layer Premier Sandal Sandal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 27, 2011
My Rainbows just turned five. After five years of heavy use (living in Charleston allows me to wear them most months of the year), I will now retire them and purchase a new pair. These are the most comfortable and versatile flip flops on the market. They are perfect with jeans, shorts, dresses, and bathing suits, and sometimes I wear them with my suits in the summer months when in the office or walking around downtown Charleston. I do recommend purchasing a pair with the wide straps, and not to purchase a pair in the color black, for the dye will end up on kitchen floors as well as boats.
on January 18, 2008
Not only are rainbows the best flip flops in the world but Amazon has the BEST price on them - even better than ordering directly from their supplier - no joke!!
on November 14, 2010
These are so incredibly narrow. I waited too long to return them so I ended up giving them away. I've heard now from another friend to buy mens Rainbows if your feet aren't narrow.
on March 29, 2015
These shoes came in record time, before the delivery date said they would arrive. They are clearly the real deal, with plenty of arch support and made of genuine leather (I can tell by the smell :D). However, I didn't read the other reviews so I didn't realize a couple of things. For one, they will feel VERY narrow then they arrive. You've GOT to give these shoes time to break in. Don't be like me and wear them to your 5 hour library clerk shift where you're walking around all day... My blisters were so painful I hobbled home to change shoes, even with band-aids on. The leather needs time to break down a little and soften before you can just wear them. It's now been about a week of breaking them in around the house and stuff, and I can tell the leather is getting soft, stretching, and taking the shape of my feet. They feel much less narrow, and they fit just right. They still rub a bit on the side of my foot, but I think after a little more wear, I won't have a problem with that anymore. Overall, they are very comfortable, have a nice earthy color, and look really good with my maxi skirts :) I don't think you'll be disappointed, as long as you give them a little time to break in and soften up!
on May 13, 2013
I've heard from numerous of friends recommending Rainbow sandals because of their endurance and comfort. I needed a pair of enduring flip flops and I am sick of purchasing five, six pairs in one year.

I was a bit concerned with the size when I was trying to order it online because the sizing chart is very confusing. I normally wear a size 7.5, however, rainbow offers a 6.5-7.5 as a Normal and a 7.5-8.5 as a Large. I was debating on whether to purchase a narrow stripe or wide stripe pair. After reading through a lot of comments, I decided to order a Large and it proved to be a right decision.

The shipping was amazingly fast! I ordered them Friday night and they arrived on Monday morning!! I couldn't wait to open the package and tried them on.

The Sierra Brown color is really pretty. It is a light khaki color and the wide strips are really comfortable. However, the shoes a very narrow, so if your feet are kinda flat as mine, it is probably wise to order a men's small size. This pair is also a bit too large as well. I am not sure how I would fit in a Medium, but my 7.5 size feet is a bit small in the sandals. There's about 1.5 inch distance from the top of the shoe and my toes but I think it is not too big of a deal.

I am not planning to return them because overall I am happy with my purchase. However, I recommend those people with small feet to order a Big Kid size, I double checked online and a Big Kid's size 6 is approximately Women's size 7.5 and they are probably wider than this pair as well. They are also $10 cheaper as well.

Accordingly, I give a 4-star review for the flip flops and I can't wait to break them in and enjoy my summer with them :)
on April 25, 2012
Rainbow is such a great company!!!! I've worn flip flop sandals for years and never come across a brand as good as these! If you have ANY problems with them contact Rainbow. They are soooo helpful and courteous! I can't say enough! I've had three pairs. My husband wears them. My daughter had a pair that was getting really worn out after a few years of wear. They replaced them! How cool is that??? No hassle at all! I do recommend you know your size first. I personally prefer the wide straps. I first had the women's fine straps and they wore out a little more quickly. I am hard on shoes especially if I love them. This last pair I got was a men's small. I'm an 8.5 women's size street shoe, and this fits me PERFECTLY! Also, the womens' sizes are a bit narrower and my foot spilled over the sandal. The men's is a bit wider.
on June 22, 2015
I was so excited when I received my rainbows. I tried them on, they were somewhat small and the strap was too tight! I don't know how I can stretch them out, I love the design and they are comfortable. Only problem is how somewhat small they are and how tight the strap is. Other then that, perfect thank you!
review image
on April 24, 2013
I have had my rainbows for 7 years now, and I'm just now having to replace them as the soles starts to come apart. They may cost a bit more than other flip flops, but they last and they are super comfortable as they form to your feet. With that being said there are some things to keep in mind.

One thing I noticed when reading through these reviews is some people stating that these aren't made for anyone who doesn't have super narrow feet. I happen to have very wide and large feet for a woman, and these work fine for me. With that being said, if you don't have narrow feet they will be tight at first. It takes time for them to form to your feet. They are going to be tight and stiff at first but one thing I find that works is getting your feet wet and then putting them on and walking around. Once they are worn in, they are the most comfortable flip flops in my honest opinion. Also, as I think was mentioned before, if you order these in black just be aware that the black can sometimes fade a bit when it gets wet, then it may rub off on your feet etc. I have a pair of black ones because sometimes they just go better with whatever I'm wearing than my brown ones, but for the most part I just wear my brown ones for that reason.

Overall a great product, and I don't think you'll be disappointed with your purchase.
on May 29, 2016
I've always loved rainbows. Convinced my boyfriend to get them too as "house shoes" at first but now, as they've broken in, wears them everywhere! He bought his at Nordstrom but I stuck with Amazon and have never looked back. I have very high arches and some pain in my left arch and I'd rather run in these than in my running shoes because they're so supportive. I just wish Rainbows made some fashionable/cute sandals with that same support because these are very casual.
on January 29, 2016
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my friend who where's Rainbows daily. She loves it! Product came as described (color was as shown) and on time. As for size, it fit true to size for her. And anyone who's purchased Rainbow sandals knows after you break it in, it's such a comfortable sandal! I'm due for a new pair myself. May just purchase another one.