Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fotasy LHFX20S Metal Lens Hood, Adapter with EBC Coating Filter and Lens Cap for Fujifilm X20/X10
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 6, 2014
Fits perfectly on the new Fuji X30 and the lens is removable and not attached permanently to the lens hood. All this at a much lower price than Fuji is charging. Incredibly happy now that my lens has some protection.
on January 15, 2014
Got this for my new x20 and I must say I've really appreciated it so far. I prefer this lens cap to the one that comes with the camera because I can turn the camera on without taking the cap off if I just want to look at the pictures I already took, or just mess with it but not actually take any pictures. I like the filter to protect my lens, even though I know some people don't care for it, you have to use it to put on the hood and cap because the filter is also the adapter. I'm very happy I got it, the only thing I sort of would like is if the lens was attached with a string so I don't lose it.
on July 16, 2013
I was very pleasantly surprised this set was of such high quality. The hood and the adapter ring match the "dirty silver/nickel" coloring of the silver X-20. I was very concerned initially about who actually made the filter. I don't like not using brand name filters such as B+W and/or Marumi but some simple tests showed the filter is actually pretty high quality. - RAINBOW IMAGING people - please tell us who makes the filter for you. You'll sell more of these systems.
Overall a very well designed system. Highly recommend.
on February 16, 2016
Works perfectly with the Fujifilm digital camera.
on March 11, 2014
Bought this for my Fujifilm X-20. Color match is identical, i went with black, fits snug, adds a nice look to the camera. Did not want to pay the price that is three times higher just to have the brand-name engraved on it. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for an alternative to the Fujifilm hood cover.
on October 6, 2014
I love it.
on December 17, 2014
Slightly diiferent silver color hue than the Fuji silver on the camera. But the hood filter and lens cap were almost 50% less costly than the same Fuji made item. All the product was of excellent quality and the slight difference in color versus the dollar savings is of no concern to me.
on January 20, 2015
no glare problems using this hood....took the glass out from the filter....just put the cap on when storing your camera
on January 1, 2015
Works perfect on my X30 camera. Good protection and the lens hood does give some flair blocking depending on the light angle.
on April 27, 2014
I purchased the silver and black version of the X20, which I love, and shopped on-line for a lens hood that would be functional and complement the retro look. This one is perfect. My only reservation before purchasing was that I worried that the large diameter of the lens hood would cant the camera backwards a bit - and it would have if I hadn't also purchased Fuji's leather case. With the leather case, the Fuji stands a few millimeters taller and the lens hood has a couple of mm's of ground clearance. Perfection.

The quality of the filter seems quite good, and the hood itself is metal and appears to be a dead-ringer for Fuji's own, more expensive product. I also like the fact that I can screw my 52mm ND and polarizing filters into the lens hood (though it's a bit of a fiddly process).

All in all, a very good product at a great price.