Other Sellers on Amazon
Rainbowimaging L100100MM Lens Plate Quick Release Arca Swiss Compact for Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sigma, Sony tele lenses (Black)
|Price:||$24.03 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$21.96 (48%)|
- Arca-Swiss design, It fits all the Arca-type quick release adapters, which are made by many different companies such as Acratech, Arca-Swiss, Foba, Graf/Studio ball, Gitzo, Novo flex, NPC and Wimberley
- This LP Series quick release plate for lenses is made of satin black anodized aluminum, with anti-twist flanges to trace the edges of the lens" tripod collar
- Dual Safety Stops. The safety stops at the front & back of the lens plate prohibit your lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release adapter(easily removed with supplied hex wrench if desired)
- Works with All Common Flash Brackets. Drilled holes accept flash arms from Kirk & Really Right Stuff. Dimension (H x L x W) : 11.80MM x 100.45MM x 38.10 mm
- Compatible to following lens Canon 100MM Macro w/ Collar, 28-300MM IS, 35-350MM, 70-200MM F2.8, 80-200MM F2.8, 100-400MM, 180MM Macro, 200MM F1.8, 200MM F2.0, 200MM F2.8 w/ opt. Collar, 300MM F4.0 IS, 300MM F2.8, 400MM F5.6 400MM F4.0 DO etc.
- Arca-Swiss design, It fits all the Arca-type quick release adapters, which are made by many different companies such as Acratech, Arca-Swiss, Foba, Graf/Studioball, Gitzo, Novoflex, NPC and Wimberley.
- This LP Series quick release plate for lenses is made of satin black anodized aluminum, with anti-twist flanges to trace the edges of the lens' tripod collar.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||6 x 1 x 8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
This plate fits the Opteka GH1 clamp perfectly. It's a well-machined aluminum plate. Not much that needs to be said except that it works.
One nice feature is the slot for the mounting screw comes to within 1/2" of the anti-twist tab. I have a couple of small footprint spotting scopes (and some mini clamps) that need this short distance to engage the tab. On some competing lens plates, the slot stops too far away from the tab, rendering the anti-twist feature useless.
I also find the centerline 1/4" accessory hole comes in handy for all kinds of ad hoc mounting applications (e.g. mini-clamp to make a nodal slide or macro rail, mini-ballhead for outboard mic, etc.). I have competing lens plates that lack this hole, and I quickly come to miss it.
As for compatibility, I own dozens of Arca-Swiss style plates and clamps from seven different manufacturers (including Arca-Swiss). The only clamp this plate doesn't work with is a RRS lever clamp. I blame the lever clamp--it doesn't grip plates from some other manufacturers as well--so I've retired it from service--not worth the risk.
Stick with screw clamps, buy these plates, save a fistfull of dollars, and rest easy knowing your expensive gear is securely fastened.
I've seen more expensive brands and alternatives but don't see the point on overspending on this type of item.
Seems durable and works well. Not really too much to say. Piece of metal with screws :) Worked as advertised for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy. Allows me to place one on my camera and one on my long lens. Makes swapping easy on my gimbal.Published 6 days ago by Tanya
Works great with the Canon great whites. We used both Opteka and Wimberley heads and the plate was perfect for both. Read morePublished 22 days ago by JW
I ordered this plate along with the Jobu Jr. 3 Deluxe Gimbal kit. I was a little concerned about this plate because of some of the negative reviews, but am happy to report that it... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Bruce Ward
I found NO problems with this plate at all, it works great. There are a few reviews that say the bolt does not fit the plate, it does but you need to know how. Read morePublished 2 months ago by David L.