Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2013
There are three brands of cases, all with the same basic design. I don't know about the others, but they appear to have similar failures. The case does not allow for the camera to be used by itself. The camera is screwed into the case by the mounting thumbscrew and it takes a lot of extra time if you wanted to remove it. The case also does not have a strap of its own. It does come with a leather strap but this just replaces the cloth strap on the camera. The leather strap, unlike the Canon cloth strap does not have a non-slip surface.

It takes more time to unbutton this case and flip the cover up than it would to take a camera out of a carrying bag. Even when you unbutton the bottom, it is a hassle to flip the cover up and over as it is so tightly fitted. I have ordered a carry bag and will abandon this when the new one comes.
on November 30, 2013
I just received this camera case today and unfortunately it does not look like the photo on Amazon. It appears to be leather but the outside of the case looks more like pleather. The case has a more of a naugahyde look. Not sure why they chose to make real leather look fake. I am returning this case and will be shopping around for another case for the Canon G15. BTW, the case did fit the camera perfectly and I had no problem attaching the camera to the case. The only reason for the return is appearance.
on December 6, 2013
I bought one for myself and loved the look. My brother saw it and HAD to have one - he's across country, so we won't be looking twin-ish too often! Same quality as similar offerings at 3x price, and I was able to give an appreciated gift.
on February 10, 2013
This is a great looking camera case; I love the retro design, the quality leather and the workmanship. I have to say, though, that I am puzzled about why the straps are attached through the camera rather than the case. It seems an awkward way to use the case: when you take the camera out for shooting, it means you have to figure out what to do with the case. Odd...
on February 18, 2013
The case is so pretty that I fell when I was a teen playing with my dad's canon AE1. Looks great feels great but you need some sort of instructions paper. What happened to me was that almost teared off the bottom button because I didn't know that I was supposed to open the case with the two side buttons that it has. When I understood that, I was, and I'm very pleased with it.
on November 13, 2013
The perfect compliment to a great camera! Don't hesitate just BUY IT!! Great protection with character. The quality of the leather and overall construction exceeded my expectations.
on August 11, 2013
It is a lighter shade of brown than pictured, but absolutely beautiful. It was a present or my sister, she finds it very functional easy to use and fashionable
on December 10, 2013
Though it looks like the original, somehow the feel, and the buttons securing the case are not as sturdy. But it is quite adequate.
on May 25, 2015
Perfect fit for my camera. Very well made from quality leather.
on December 3, 2012
With only one minor cause for concern - the case covers the release button for the accessory lens ring. Not a big deal for me - may be for someone else. their light brown and black ones appear to be cut to allow access to the release button.