4.0 out of 5 stars An in-depth review of a great strap!
*UPDATES AND IMPORTANT WARNING AT THE END OF THE REVIEW*

(Original review:)

I am very pleased with the Rainbowimaging Strap. I'm a wedding photographer, and instead of changing lenses I usually carry two camera bodies with me to eliminate wasted time. Up until now, I used the stock Canon straps - they are well-made and comfortable but crossing two...
Published on May 16, 2012 by Ciaran

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for pros, clip snapped after 2 months of use
Although this strap is very comfortable and the tripod mounts are great, the clip snapped on one of the straps and my 5d mark 2 dropped to the ground. my 580ex II snapped off the camera. luckily it was on grass and the damage looks like i can fix it for under $100 with the right parts.

Also furthermore, the rubber padding between the camera and the plate shifts...
Published on June 26, 2012 by Victor Chu

‹ Previous | 14 5 624 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Rainbowimaging Quick Release Dual-shoulder Camera Neck Strap for Canon Nikon Olympus Pentax Panasonic Sony Dslr + Lens - Black (Electronics)
This product is a bargain!!!! I was looking for a strap, at first for a single one but then I came up with this one and found out that I could use it with one or two cameras!! the price is unbeatable, it is well constructed and no worries for the camera falling down!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unbuckle them, then you get two separate shoulder straps!!!, March 2, 2012
it has lots of potential to improve the current design. PROS: It can be separated into two shoulder straps. Pretty strong construction. CONS: The two tripod quick-release plates with 1/4" thread for connecting the camera will NOT fit on your "after market" battery grips, but only directly on your camera. Also, It would've been perfect if they had added two adjustable straps under the armpits for better control. Overall, it's good for what it is, but there's definitely room for improvement in its design. Very affordable and workable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good for the price, February 10, 2012
I bought this to use at a wedding however I not the biggest fan of hanging two cameras off my shoulder in tight places. I gave this product a try because the price is a fraction of the cost of the competition. It is a sturdy product and seems well built especially for how cheap it cost. When I attached my cameras to test it out, I got a bad feeling that I was going to sway one of my cameras into something at a church or reception, or bend down really fast for a shot with one camera and the other would hit the floor if I went to low (I'm very mobile and like to try different angles so that got me nervous). I will do further testing to see if I can make this work in a way that I can ensure I will not break my babies. I feel it would be great for a sports photographer or journalist who want to just carry an ultra wide on one camera and a 70-200 on the other. I say give this a try before wasting a ton of money on a rapid strap just to find out that it may not be the right type of system for you (i'm glad I did)

3.0 out of 5 stars The stitches started to break. Used it on a ..., July 18, 2014
The stitches started to break.
Used it on a hiking trip to carry one Nikon 800 with 24-70mm lens. After the trip I found out that on one side the stitches broken.
It still usable, but I just don't want to take the chance. As both of my cameras are heavy and i often use 200mm lens.
It may be okay for light cameras+lenses, but definitely is not strong enough for heavy ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes using multi cameras a breeze also good for using one camera and you never have to ..., July 11, 2014
makes using multi cameras a breeze also good for using one camera and you never have to worry about laying your camera down as you make set adjustments. it is always with you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Good invention for photographers, is safe and comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Fits perfectly I'm a big fellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Method to hold your Camera, July 3, 2014
Great way to carry a camera and have it ready to take a picture instantly. Just note, it only really works for short lenses. If the lese get a bit long it will be bouncing all over the place.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH FUSSS!!!!!, June 28, 2014
LOOK!!!! this Item "Double Strap" is great.. good material, the price is perfect don't know why even some people complain of missing instructions, my seller treat me good, it's a simple Camera Strap that with your professionalism can do so much, THANKS TO MY AMAZON to take care of my needs in the area of photography, one's again thank you so much one happy customer JOHN…

4.0 out of 5 stars As ordered, June 25, 2014
All was as ordered. I've recommended to my friends. I have two separate straps. This will be a back saver

‹ Previous | 14 5 624 | Next ›