5.0 out of 5 stars We have this CD everywhere - cars, upstairs, downstairs, etc
Published on April 15, 2011 by Alina

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was wanting the c.d with the two discs inside. I only got one. I was very disappointed and would not purchase anything more from this site. I don't understand why there was not two as my family members and friends had two.
Published 3 months ago by sherril greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars We have this CD everywhere - cars, upstairs, downstairs, etc, April 15, 2011
Alina (Northwest Indiana) - See all my reviews
My son had reflux when he was born and we had a really hard time getting him to sleep through the night. Once we started playing this at night it helped a lot. He didn't turn into the perfect sleeper but we definitely noticed a difference. We put it on random, repeat and let it play all night. When my son was sleeping in the same room as my husband and me it really helped calm us down. We are new parents and the reflux thing was really difficult...especially the no sleep thing. We still play this and my son is 1 now. We have this CD in each of our cars, in our son's room, in our room and we even have a CD at daycare. It is really relaxing and the nature sounds are nice because the loudness is very stable. Some of the CDs you would have one song that was really quiet and one song that was really loud and the loud songs would wake our son up or startle him. These songs are all very soothing and blend into one another. Definitely worth a try if you have a baby who isn't sleeping well at night. We even used this in the car when our son was younger because he hated being in the car. Didn't work all the time but definitely did help and at least it seemed to help me keep my cool when I had a screaming baby in the car and someone riding my bumper. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD has magical powers!!!, January 30, 2009
We got this CD as a present when our daughter was a newborn. It is the only CD we play over and over and let me tell you, it puts me to sleep as well. (Sometimes faster than my daughter!) She's 6mths old now and it still works its magic. Unlike some of the other baby music CD's we've gotten, this one is complex yet simple with it's melodies and sound effects. EVERY person we know who is having a baby is getting a copy of this CD from us. As a matter of fact, my husband is playing it now while rocking our daughter and I bet he's fallen asleep too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing for Everyone., February 20, 2009
This is a great CD. My one year old always listens to music before and during bed. This CD is just so relaxing it made me just want to cuddle up and curl into bed with my daughter. The nature sounds are not annoying like most nature CD's. The sounds are very low and flow great with the music. I would recommend this CD to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 9, 2011
I love this CD, lovely calm sounds/music, I put it on every night when my son goes to bed, the only downside is it stops inbetween each song, but that's not a problem for me as it never wakes my son up, he's a pretty heavy sleeper :) I turn the volume up when it's storming and he stays asleep. Great product and great price, received it very quickly too!

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE!, April 25, 2009
J. Miller "New Mom" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I really like this CD, the only problem I have is that not all the songs are the same volume. About halfway into the CD there are a few songs that are so soft, they are hard to hear at the voume I have set my CD player for.
Other than that, I love the songs, the tone, the musical melodies... It's a good choice if you are looking for something soothing, and not too "pingy" (like some piano lullaby's).

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely CD, January 26, 2011
I bought this CD for my son. He loves it. Puts him right to sleep. It's very nice. I totally recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great music, November 8, 2010
My son enjoys this CD. He calms down when we play it before nap time. The background animal noises makes it seem like a spring day with the windows open even in the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cd., October 17, 2013
This cd is over an hour long and very soothing, even I get relaxed listening. It stays at a consistent volume level unlike some bedtime music which can rise to a level during the music that can startle little ones out of the relaxed state that is desired. They defeat the purpose and this one serves the purpose extremely well. I, also, recommend Bedtime with the Beatles.

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, July 9, 2013
My son slept either in bed or in his fisher price snug a bunny swing for 8 months. He would not sleep without that music. I bought this for the car because he was screaming like a crazy child. When it came to transition him to the crib I started using this CD and my son sleeps with no tears!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very Good, November 14, 2013
I bought this for my 4 month old granddaughter to listen to when I get to watch her. Very peaceful and soothing. Highly recommend!

Rainforest Music
Rainforest Music by Fisher Price (Audio CD - 2013)
Rate and Discover Movies