Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 15, 2011
My son had reflux when he was born and we had a really hard time getting him to sleep through the night. Once we started playing this at night it helped a lot. He didn't turn into the perfect sleeper but we definitely noticed a difference. We put it on random, repeat and let it play all night. When my son was sleeping in the same room as my husband and me it really helped calm us down. We are new parents and the reflux thing was really difficult...especially the no sleep thing. We still play this and my son is 1 now. We have this CD in each of our cars, in our son's room, in our room and we even have a CD at daycare. It is really relaxing and the nature sounds are nice because the loudness is very stable. Some of the CDs you would have one song that was really quiet and one song that was really loud and the loud songs would wake our son up or startle him. These songs are all very soothing and blend into one another. Definitely worth a try if you have a baby who isn't sleeping well at night. We even used this in the car when our son was younger because he hated being in the car. Didn't work all the time but definitely did help and at least it seemed to help me keep my cool when I had a screaming baby in the car and someone riding my bumper. :-)
on January 30, 2009
We got this CD as a present when our daughter was a newborn. It is the only CD we play over and over and let me tell you, it puts me to sleep as well. (Sometimes faster than my daughter!) She's 6mths old now and it still works its magic. Unlike some of the other baby music CD's we've gotten, this one is complex yet simple with it's melodies and sound effects. EVERY person we know who is having a baby is getting a copy of this CD from us. As a matter of fact, my husband is playing it now while rocking our daughter and I bet he's fallen asleep too.
on August 9, 2011
I love this CD, lovely calm sounds/music, I put it on every night when my son goes to bed, the only downside is it stops inbetween each song, but that's not a problem for me as it never wakes my son up, he's a pretty heavy sleeper :) I turn the volume up when it's storming and he stays asleep. Great product and great price, received it very quickly too!
on December 5, 2014
No rainforest sounds whatsoever... very confused why Fisher Price is naming it's basic piano music cds as "rainforest" and "celtic", etc... and there are no elements of those titles within the music. It's an okay cd... just disappointed that it didn't have any sound effects of animals or rain or trees rustling... nada.
on April 25, 2009
I really like this CD, the only problem I have is that not all the songs are the same volume. About halfway into the CD there are a few songs that are so soft, they are hard to hear at the voume I have set my CD player for.
Other than that, I love the songs, the tone, the musical melodies... It's a good choice if you are looking for something soothing, and not too "pingy" (like some piano lullaby's).
on July 9, 2013
My son slept either in bed or in his fisher price snug a bunny swing for 8 months. He would not sleep without that music. I bought this for the car because he was screaming like a crazy child. When it came to transition him to the crib I started using this CD and my son sleeps with no tears!
on February 20, 2009
This is a great CD. My one year old always listens to music before and during bed. This CD is just so relaxing it made me just want to cuddle up and curl into bed with my daughter. The nature sounds are not annoying like most nature CD's. The sounds are very low and flow great with the music. I would recommend this CD to anyone.
on November 8, 2010
My son enjoys this CD. He calms down when we play it before nap time. The background animal noises makes it seem like a spring day with the windows open even in the winter.
on May 15, 2013
Bought this (as well as several other things!!) for my colicky grandson. He's four months old now and improving some, but my daughter still plays this for him at night. I bought the same cd for my granddaughter when she was a baby. She's two now and still listens to it at bedtime every night!! It's so soothing it makes ME want to fall alseep!!
on December 21, 2012
My 6 week old daughter has the Snug-a-Monkey cradle swing (like the snug-a-bunny, but with monkeys!), and loves the soothing music - instrumental nursery rhymes or simple piano over nature sounds. This CD is VERY similar! We have an MP3 player hooked up to some cheap speakers in her room and leave the music running all night. We turn it on and dim the lights when getting her ready for bed in an attempt to establish a bedtime routine and get into the "mood". I don't know if it's the music, establishing the routine, or being a week older, but since getting this CD she has gone to sleep more easily and slept more soundly - even with a cold! Also, her room is right next to ours, and with both doors open we can hear the music softly playing. I think it may even help me relax and sleep. Highly recommend!