Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 5, 2011
I bought this app in February when I started doing yoga. It's well made, but I did find that it switches positions a little too quickly in the beginner's practice. Several months at a studio later, I still think so. The app would be greatly improved if we could choose the interval between positions. This was noted on another app store as well. The ability to turn off the music is great and the explanation of positions is very good.
on July 5, 2011
I don't think I'd pay 3 dollars for it, but as a student, this is great for practice when I'm away from my home studio. I agree with other reviews: not an instructional app! You should already have some experience practicing yoga if you download this app, our else you'll find it not very helpful in learning the proper form of each pose.
If you are an experienced yogi, you might find the list of poses limited, but for intermediate yogis, this app is just right.
on January 11, 2013
I have been doing yoga for several years and as far as apps go this one is great! It gives you an option of three workouts, three different time sequences for each workout (30, 45, 60), and gives you the option of difficulty level (beginner, intermedite, expert). The flow is perfect and it gives great technique suggestions that I sometimes dont find in other programs. The music is relaxing and just right for the workout. Great for yogis just starting out, or like me, comming back after a few years of not practicing. I use this app everyday and I just LOVE IT!
on May 4, 2011
I really enjoy this app. Sometimes it feels like it gets stuck in a combo for too long but overall its fantastic. As they continue to update it, it continues to get better.
VINE VOICEon July 10, 2011
This is great!! I've done the P90X Yoga a few times but it doesn't let me customize my workout. With this, I can, and it can't be simpler to set up and follow. My wife has about 10 exercise videos on Yoga but enjoys using this as well. I wish more Android apps were helpful like this.
on March 1, 2012
Simply set your phone at the head of the mat and let the instructor guide you along with clear, pleasant direction. You get the voice and visual guidance as wel as cued music that changes with the pace of the workout and give subtle clues that the pose is about to change. In addition to the 'pose library' which explains proper form in detail, there are excellent prompts during the practice to get you to check your form, just like a real instructor might give. Three different courses that are user-adjustable for length and difficulty.
on December 26, 2012
used this on my kindle while on a trip and it was perfect for that use. Liked that the poses were in english and not in hindi (shavasima) so the verbal instructions were easy to follow while they flowed from one pose to the other.
on September 8, 2011
I bought this app at the beginning of the summer, having zero Yoga experience prior. The interface is simple, easy to understand, and the poses are instructive. Even without a teacher, the poses were simple to learn and understand--even if very rocky the first time. I started on the beginner setting, and after three months of steady practice I am already doing the longer and strength training settings of the intermediate level.
One con---There is one small voice glitch that will tell you to "lower the right leg down", even when it was the left extended. Some poses seem innecessary for a transition and hinder keeping up with the video. There is no sharing history option for those that have a phone and a tablet, which I would love to see in the future.
If you have never done Yoga before trying this, it really will teach you! Stay at it, watch the screen, and be diligent. It helps to do the poses in a room with a mirror to try and mimic the animated character.
on July 5, 2011
I bought this app from the market several months ago and absolutely love it. I happily paid for it and its definitely a steal as " free app of the day". The routines are varied and hard enough to challenge, but not crazy difficult.
I wouldn't recommend for a total beginner though, simply because you can really hurt yourself if you aren't doing the positions correctly
on January 7, 2013
I got this as the FAOTD about a year ago and I think it's awesome. I had never done yoga before and the descriptions and pictures of the poses are great for someone who knows nothing about them. The instruction is great, includes music and pictures throughout the whole workout. I love that you can choose different times, difficulties and styles.
I have no idea what it really costs, but I definitely recommend it (and have) if you are looking for something to aid in at home yoga.