4.0 out of 5 stars Walking in the Rain
Published 13 months ago by Isabel Clark

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short
This looks like the robe you put on when you get a mammogram. Too short to cover you up in the rain. But I can't return it so I am stuck with it. It does fold up really small and will fit in a tote or large purse so I guess I can use it in a pinch. If you decide to get one get the hooded one, it seems more suitable for the rain and they can be returned.
Published 14 months ago by Yleekhill

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, September 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Walking in the Rain, October 23, 2013
The RAINRAP is as described by the vendor. It is appropriate for a light rain. I would not suggest wearing it in a downpour!!! It is stylish if you are looking for a little style. The only downfalls are that there is no closure and it is a little short, especially in the rear. I do own one that has a one-button closure which I like much better. Of course, you can have a button sewn on the other or do it yourself. But I purchased this one because it was on sale and I liked the color. I forgot to mention that it is reversible which I love! One size fits between small and medium. All and all it is a nice little rain wrap for a sprinkle or light rain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique, October 20, 2013
The item was not exactly as I had expected, but it does everything as advertised. I have not worn in the rain as yet, so am unsure of it's boast as being a rainrap.