5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful thanks!!
Published on February 29, 2012 by Dallas20

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam Dont Buy
All this is is a marketing scheme for the same website they keep referring to. There is nothing useful in the very very short book. In fact it looks like a copy and paste from their hiddeous website. If I could give it less than one star I would.
Published on April 24, 2012 by Giz

5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful thanks!!, February 29, 2012
" I am surprised at the simplicity with which the author explains how to get a substantial jump in credit scores. Being in the real estate profession myself, I am aware of the importance of even a few points that can kill your deal. I have used some of the techniques myself that the author mentions but also found some new ones that I am definitely going to try. These are quick fixes but the results have been long term for me when I used them. I highly recommend this book for professional and personal use"

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Your Time and Money., January 19, 2012
Credit score has never been more important than it is in todays economy where getting loan has become next to impossible for a middle class average Ameerican. This book is simple, brief and pricesly to the point. It can help average middle class people to improve their credit scores and improve their life style by doing so. A great effort by the author and best of luck to those who are trying to improve their credit in today's economy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing Results!, January 26, 2012
Eram Saeed knows credit repair! I was very skeptical in the beginning, as I have worked with several credit repair professionals over the years. After reading her book and applying her principals I began to see FAST results. My credit score increased 83 points in 4 days. I simply followed her "flow chart" of procedures and everything fell into place. That's not to imply it was as easy as a couple phone calls and letters on my part. I did spend time on this project, and my hard work paid off---quickly! I HIGHLY recommend this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam Dont Buy, April 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book !!!, April 14, 2012
Really excellent book full of helpful tips how to improve your credit score and how the whole thing works. Highly recommended! Have to say also that contacted the author about my personal records in credit report and got responds right away. Very knowledgeble woman is Eram and guys go ahead and follow through...

2.0 out of 5 stars Debt Free Forever, Please, 48 Hours Guaranteed, NOT, June 2, 2012
Rhonda Evans (West Monroe, LA) - See all my reviews
Lot of extra fluff in book, also wouldn't put guaranteed in 48 hours. You have to have the right connections and know exactly what you need to happen. Credit Scores need to be worked on for a few months or even years if you have really hosed them. Final note in her book. "There is NO sure fire method that you will get exactly what you want."

1.0 out of 5 stars One Big Upsell - pretty much useless, November 15, 2012
This review is from: How To Raise Your Credit Scores 25 to 100 Points In 48 HRS, Guranteed!! (Paperback)
I will summarize this book here.

Fix errors on your credit report and go to our website and purchase our products/services. the end.

I truly wish I could get my money back. This "book" took me about 5 minutes to read. Half of is the author talking about her career. There's nothing factually wrong, but the title is totally misleading and it does nothing but try to sell you their credit repair services.

I feel like I was ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, April 16, 2012
This book is extremely helpful and on point. It is a must read in today's stressful financial environment and the author gets right to the point with her helpful advice. Good job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for Reference, March 8, 2012
This is a very handle book to have, even if you think you know everything there is to know about credit scores. I never really fool with mine unless I'm getting ready to make a big purchase, and then I like to make sure it's accurate; however, this is an excellent reference guide to have for those who want to make sure they've thought of absolutely everything. A few points can make a big difference! Very happy to have found this as a free download.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, March 7, 2012
I started off thinking there wasn't much to be done in improving my credit rating but I found the book to be very helpful and full of trincets of valuable info! Highly recommended!

How To Raise Your Credit Scores 25 to 100 Points In 48 HRS, Guranteed!!
$9.99 $8.99