The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has loved you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, one smiling sun offer that generations have loved. At less than 50 cents a bowl, including milk, Kellogg’s breakfast cereal is still one of the best values in nutrition.
Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal
Start off your day with a breakfast the whole family will love. Each spoonful of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch contains a tasty blend of wheat bran flakes, plump raisins, and honey-oat granola clusters. Delivering a sweet taste that is loaded with whole-grain goodness, four grams of fiber, and 13 essential vitamins and minerals, Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch provides the fuel you need for a busy day--and the nutrients your kids need to stay focused.
The Benefits of Breakfast: A Healthy Way to Begin the Day
Starting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that sitting down for a nutritious breakfast can decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, and other nutritionally related conditions in kids and adults. Kids who eat breakfast:
- Are more alert in school, with better concentration, memory and grades
- Get more fiber, calcium, vitamins A and C, riboflavin, zinc, and iron to help build stronger bodies
- Have more energy to pursue healthy and active lifestyles
Fill Up on Fiber
The studies are clear--fiber can help promote weight loss and healthier eating patterns, while increasing overall health:
A one-cup bowl of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal contains:
- Fiber takes longer to chew and slows down the rate at which we eat--giving our bodies a chance to let us know when we are full.
- With fewer calories and greater bulk, high-fiber foods help us feel fuller for longer.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive tract clean and healthy decreasing risk of intestinal disease.
- Fiber-rich diets can help lower 'bad' cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and help control blood sugar levels.
- 16% of the recommended daily intake of fiber
- 30% of the recommended intake of iron
- 25% of the recommended daily intake of vitamins A, B6, B12, C, and E
- 25% of the recommended daily intake of thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid
Add in the priceless experience of a shared family breakfast, with a simple to prepare cereal that everyone loves, and you've got Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.