Raising the Bar 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Passionate and idealistic Public Defender Jerry Kellerman is convinced his client is not guilty, but when a technicality in the law threatens his client's freedom, will Jerry push Judge Kessler too far?
2. Guatemala Gulfstream ADA Ernhardt's zeal to win is formidable and her quick thinking may prevent Jerry's witness from testifying. Will this professional road block interfere with their personal friendship?
3. I Will, I'm Will Jerry makes a deal for his client to testify in a drug-related murder case in exchange for charges against her to be dropped. Yet when a Family Court Judge rules differently, will Jerry's unwavering devotion to his client be enough this time to help her?
4. Richie Richer Jerry tries to make a deal to help his psychotic client enter an out-patient treatment center in exchange for a guilty plea. But when his client cannot be placed, Jerry is forced to trial.
5. Bagels & Locks Jerry's client is willing to cop to kidnap and rape, but won't agree to make a deal if it includes a conviction for murder which he adamantly denies.
6. Hang Time Marcus won't allow a wife to drop an assault charge against her husband, insisting the system needs to protect her even when the wife supports the husband's claim there is no battery.
7. A Leg to Stand On Jerry's client is up against a kid whose dad has a lot of power and influence. When Jerry contemplates a bench trial in lieu of a jury trial, will it be the right decision for his client?
8. Out on the Roof Charlie seeks Jerry's legal help, but how far will he go to help a friend when the trial is in his own Judge's court?
9. Roman Holiday Jerry's client, infected by HIV, is accused of attempted first degree murder for spitting on a cop and must face trial. Will Jerry be able to help him win back his freedom?
10. Shop Til You Drop District Attorney Nick Balco and Public Defender Roz Whitman go head to head in court to re-try a case overturned by the court of Appeals.
|Starring||Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Gloria Reuben|
|Supporting actors||Currie Graham, Melissa Sagemiller, J. August Richards, Jonathan Scarfe, Teddy Sears, Jane Kaczmarek, Michael Harney, Charles Malik Whitfield, Bob Koherr, Stacy Hall, Dohn Norwood, Emily Schweitz, Wayne Lopez, Tom Billett, Arnell Powell, Thomas Silcott, Hector Atreyu Ruiz, Doug Purdy|
|Producers||Jesse Bochco, Steven Bochco, David Feige, Dayna Kalins, Jennifer L. Pearlman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I enjoyed the first season very much and I am now looking foward to seeing the next seasons that are available.Published 2 months ago by CHARLIE HUBERT
I didn't see this series when it was on TV but I really liked it and bought both Season 1 and Season 2. I wish there were more Seasons made of this series.Published 3 months ago by V. M. Brown
I LOVE THIS SERIES & CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT WHEN IT WAS ON THE AIR. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CANCELED IT.Published 3 months ago by Bernie D. Texas
Same comments as I made on season 2. Someone knew what they were doing who wrote the script.Published 3 months ago by Kindle Customer
Very realistic portrayal of public defender's comic, yet frustrating and difficult experiences. (Minus the winning)
Along with the power the deputy district attorney... Read more
Good show! Too bad there are only two total seasons to watch! I bought it to try something new looking forward to seeeing the 2nd seasonPublished 11 months ago by sydney