5.0 out of 5 stars Raising Mealworms, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Raising Mealworms 1-2-3: How to Breed and Raise the Easiest Feeder Insect By Life Cycle (Kindle Edition)
Very useful book at a fair price, must have covered all that is required in raising Mealworms, I would recommend this to anyone that is thinking of starting up in Mealworms.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is really a pamplet, but has some good info., February 7, 2014
This pamphlet has some good information on raising meal worms, so I would recommend it if you have no experience and are just starting out. Bottom line, meal worms are EASY to care for, and this book will get you started on the right foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, August 18, 2013
A lot of good ideas that I will be trying with the mealworm colony I have in my classroom. I never thought of separating the different stages from each other.

Rate and Discover Movies