Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on May 7, 2014
I ordered the navy color of this shirt for it's unique color as shown in the picture. My father wanted this color and I'm supposed to take it to my country for him as a gift. But the shirt that arrived was black. That was frustrating, as I didn't have enough time to return as my flight was in a few days. And to make things worse, returns aren't even free.

I don't know about the quality of the shirt though. This review is just about the problem I faced.
on August 3, 2013
I bought this shirt for my son-in-law, and he really does like the shirt. Every time I see him he has it on! I highly recommend this shirt. It is very high quality.
on July 10, 2013
comfort". i like the fabric , it is good for hot days, the colour is as you see , and above all it is comfortable
on August 15, 2015
I love these shirts, I can wear them to work or in the garage while I'm working with wood. Very durable.
on July 19, 2015
it was a gift
on March 30, 2015
Came in on time and fit the way I wanted them to..
on November 19, 2014
Satisfied and shipping was fast
on February 21, 2015
Love the shirt perfect fit!
on May 18, 2015