5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Adorable shoes! The size 4 fit my 15 month old great :)
Published 2 days ago by Veronica D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Very cute. However they ran very large. I bought a size 0 for newborns and at three months they are still to large. They seem to be made very well.
Published 21 months ago by Kristen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Adorable shoes! The size 4 fit my 15 month old great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, dressy baby shoes, June 29, 2014
Samia (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
These Ralph Lauren Layette Briley Ballet Crib Shoes are absolutely adorable. I bought these shoes in the black patent for my four month old daughter. She wore these shoes several times for photos and parties. My daughter wore these shoes during the winter months and the black patent looked nice with white tights. The shoes were the finishing touch for dressing up many ensembles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 31, 2014
very very well made and cute
They are beautiful, charming and gentle, my baby will look beautiful and match with all your clothes,

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 15, 2014
Claire (Colorado Springs, CO, US) - See all my reviews
I love these little shoes my daughter wore these to her aunts wedding and they stayed on her feet well. She usually kicks most shoes off but the ribbon allows you to adjust the fit so they fit her just right. She was 5 months at the wedding and I purchased the size 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Ralph Lauren Layette Briley Ballet Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler) (Apparel)
These are the sweetest little baby shoes! I got the white lambskin - wonderful quality. My daughter is 7 months and is wearing the size 2 with plenty of room to grow - she has small feet. I would say they are a true white. Perfect for church and nice outfits. They also come in a keepsake/storage box. I plan on keeping some favorite outfits to pass down to her and I'm pretty sure these will be included with those special things! The best thing about these shoes is that they do a much better job of staying on her feet than other baby shoes we have due to the design. You do have to re-tie the ribbons often if you have a baby that likes to play with them, but I don't really mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes (Run Large), January 13, 2014
I have a large doll collection and noticed that one of the shoes had faded slightly and I could not repair the other as it was suede. I searched all over, and found these on Amazon. The color was perfect and the style was almost exactly like the original shoe ~ only even nicer. The quality is exceptional and my only complaint is that they are a bit large. However, I love them so much and i am happy with how they look, so the fact that they may run a bit too large does not make much of a difference. I recommend these highly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, December 24, 2013
My daughter is 6 months I expected them to fit a bit big w room to grow. Her feet don't slip out - the tie is nice n snug. Adorable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 10, 2013
So cute! this shoe is an adorable touch to complete the look for my daughter's classic Christmas outfit! I love the little bow. You tie it yourself which helps to make the shoe snug and stay on my daughters foot better, while adding a little flare! They look just as they do in the picture and come in a nice box to store them in! I find that they run pretty true to size. They seem to fit the same as any other high quality children's shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest thing for baby, October 5, 2013
I love this shoe for my lo I put them on her all the time as it matches so well with everything

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes!!!!!!!!!, September 6, 2013
I bought these for my niece and there so cute and her mom loved them too I definitely recommend them to everyone :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›