5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow & Colorful Robot drawings, July 30, 2011
Diana Lopez (KATY, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book (Paperback)
I gave this to my son for his 5th birthday. He loves to create Robots and really wanted to learn how to draw them. This book gives an easy breakdown on how to draw everything you can find on a robot such as electrical outlets to lightbulbs. It also helps children in learning their shapes. My son loves to stare and attempt to draw from this book on a daily basis. He takes this book everywhere we go, along with paper, clipboard, and pencil. It keeps him engaged and gives him the desire to learn how to draw robots. The Author did a great job breaking the steps down on how to draw a robot. I plan on buying more drawing books from the same author such as bugs and dinosuars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robot Drawing book, May 3, 2012
This review is from: Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book (Paperback)
This book is a great addition to my teaching tools in the art room. The kids went nuts over the illustrations. It's easy to draw robots when there's so many ideas.
This book has it all. Great illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tops!, December 7, 2012
Linda A. Hammersmith "TV Maam" (Sister Bay, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews
Was a birthday gift for a 7 year old. He immediately began to draw
using this book and was thrilled with the result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyone can draw robots after using this book!!, January 22, 2012
This book is by far my favorite how to draw book I have ever used. It has a section on how to draw certain shapes and lines. There are also a couple pages on how to draw certain details for a robot like batteries, wires, outlets, cranks, etc. Then there are about ten distinct robots with step by step instructions. This book makes it easy to copy the robot examples as well as to make your very own robot creations!! My 2 year old loves looking at the colorful robots in the book. My four year old daughter and I love using the book to draw really cool robots!! I can not recomend this book enough!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for my 8 year old, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book (Paperback)
We love all of his books in our home... Please make more! My eight year old son loves drawing and reading about each one... And it always inspires him to get creative and make up his own. Highly recommend... So much better than most toys you can give!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Fun Robots, July 31, 2011
L. Ann (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book (Paperback)
My 8-year-old son is intrested in robots, but hasn't had much experience drawing them. This book is perfect for someone who is starting to draw and needs something to go from. The first time he tried to copy a drawing from this book, I could tell what he was trying to draw. There are several pages in the front that show basic shapes and "spare parts" which include accessories like batteries, cables, antennae, and hoses. Then after that the rest of the book is drawings of robots that put those parts together. Great book for children just learning to draw.

5.0 out of 5 stars very fun, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book (Paperback)
This is a great book. My son loves it and has spent many hours drawing robots for everyone in the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book (Paperback)
Follow the simple step-by-step instructions to create interesting and original robots. My little guys love this -- simple line drawings give VERY good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these "How to draw" books by Ralph Masiello, December 7, 2014
Psyche (Charleston, SC) - See all my reviews
I love these "How to draw" books by Ralph Masiello. Here is why:

First of all, because Masiello himself CAN draw -- amazingly well, in fact. He is a remarkably gifted artist.

Second, Masiello breaks the drawings down into steps that a five- or six-year-old (active) boy can follow. And by following the steps, my little boy has created some pretty great drawings.

Third, this particular book is about robots. Robots! Who doesn't love robots? Who wouldn't want to create or at least draw his very own robot? Pretty much every five- or six-year-old boy I know would.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Drawing Book for Kids!!!! I Love It!!!, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book (Paperback)
As described-Good packaging-Fast shipping-I am so pleased with this book-Good Seller-Would deal with again!! A++++

Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book
Ralph Masiello's Robot Drawing Book by Ralph Masiello (Paperback - July 1, 2011)
$7.95